LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup3rman81

Civilian
Reaction score
According to the Man of Steel Facebook homepage. It is supposed to be announced today at CC. So if this is true, How do fans feel? I personally feel this is a dream come true. I feel this would be a huge step for WB and DC.

Where does this leave MOS2? 2016; JL 2017? Here was my post the other day :

Close your eyes....

Zack Snyder walks out to MOS film footage. Crowd applauds. Zack thanks the crowd and tells them how AWESOME the film was accepted and opens up fan-questions for his segment. Once the Q & A is over, he announces he brought somebody with him.

...Hans Zimmer Man of Steel theme plays. Cavill walks out in his suite. Crowd goes ape****. Cavill comes out, doesn't say a word. He stands there, spotlight on him. He turns his head, and looks up on the wall. The theater goes dark. All of a sudden, the Bat-Signal shines on the wall with a "WORLDS FINEST" font beneath it. People in the crowd pass out.

/end dream.

:wow:

:woot:

I'm very excited !!
Where does this leave MOS 2 though ?
I still hope we are getting a trilogy of stand alone sup films.

url

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

I'm very excited !!
Where does this leave MOS 2 though ?
I still hope we are getting a trilogy of stand alone sup films.

I think personally WB feels they can go with a WF movie then another MOS and Batman movie. Its easier to do WF than JLA right now

I think personally WB feels they can go with a WF movie then another MOS and Batman movie. Its easier to do WF than JLA right now

I don't care as long as we get three solid superman films.
And yes it's smarter to do a WF film before JLA. Requires less prep and people are familiar with both characters.

My only concern is how much further this pushes MOS 2. 2017?

My guess would be:

Worlds Finest: 2015
Man of Steel 2: 2016
Batman REBOOT: 2017
FAST TRACK '17: Wonder Woman, Flash, Aqua Man
Justice League: 2018

My only concern is how much further this pushes MOS 2. 2017?

I am not sure. I think we could see WF sequels. I said that I felt WF could make close to 2B if done right because of the demand. WB might never do a JLA movie if this takes off or wait some years.

I just don't want MOS 2 put on the back burner. If they announce WF in 2015 then they better announce MOS 2 also.

Will it be at the 75th panel or will it be at the WB panel if there is one.

IF it's true it kind of sucks for WB to have the 'surprise' ruined a few hours before they would announce it. Then again, if they put MOS2 on the back burner and have Goyer write a WF film then F them regardless! :oldrazz:

If true, I'm divided. On one hand I think it's the best way to introduce a new Batman. On the other hand the continuation of the Superman story started in MoS will probably suffer. The ideal would be a full on MoS sequel with Daily Planet stuff and introducing Luthor and after that do a World's Finest movie.

IF it's true it kind of sucks for WB to have the 'surprise' ruined a few hours before they would announce it. Then again, if they put MOS2 on the back burner and have Goyer write a WF film then F them regardless! :oldrazz:

I really hope future superman stand alone films won't be out on the back burner. I want my damn superman trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"