LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WF comes at 2015 and/or MOS2 comes at 2016, what do get at 2014?

Was anything even released for Godzilla?

Is a trailer confirmed for Godzilla? Or are they going to pull a TASM 2 and not show anything until the fall...

Godzilla is going to be huge next year, who's to say it won't be a good movie?
As big as Pacific Rim, which took the concept to whole more ridiculous and appealing level? :o

@EricIGN: Batman and Superman team-up movie announced as Man of Sequel follow-up! #SDCC

@EricIGN: The Flash and Justice League movies will follow Superman/Batman! Wow, Warner Bros./DC just went all in at Comic-Con! #SDCC

It just happened??

They're promoting Godzilla right now at comic con but I have no interest in it.

The Flash and JL after WF's. It is like I wrote the plan myself. :funny:

Yea, if giant robots vs giants monsters can't be a hit whose to think Godzilla will be over here? I have zero interest in it.

Because people already know who Godzilla is or have an idea. When seeing the trailer you won't have people going "this looks like a [insert movie] ripoff". Like people calling Pacific Rim a Transformers wannabe.

And where does MOS 2 fit in your plan?

So long there is still a solo Superman film, I'm fine withe this.

Because people already know who Godzilla is or have an idea. When seeing the trailer you won't have people going "this looks like a [insert movie] ripoff". Like people calling Pacific Rim a Transformers wannabe.

I just don't see a big built in audience for Godzilla in the US. Maybe I'm wrong.

Godzilla will be a lot bigger than PR. Looks like they're taking this movie seriously from all the promotional stuff I've seen online. Plus, he looks massive.

Godzilla will be a lot bigger than PR. Looks like they're taking this movie seriously from all the promotional stuff I've seen online. Plus, he looks massive.
What is the highest grossing Godzilla movie? The American one everyone hate? :funny:

Not to mention the OS revenue that movie will bring in. I wonder how big Tokyo's BO can get with a decent Godzilla film.

Have Batman team up with Godzilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"