Iron Man 3 Lack of Action? Iron Man 2 over again?

FreedomFreeLife

Civilian
Reaction score
It´s going to be Iron Man 2 over again.
First hr political crap over again...
Well, all the bad things are happening, then someone explodes plane, Iron Man saves those people.

After that, bad guys destory Tony home and Tony is missing.
End of the movie, everyone are going to attack Mandarin and win a day.

Also, again... So many Iron Mans? Just like in Iron Man 2?
Whats the point of Iron Man movie when everoyne can make Iron Man costumes when ever they want.

This is gonna be good.
But it's not gonna end well.... :(

(the thread, I mean; not the movie ;))

Looks like a ton of action to me. Nearly the entire trailer was splosions.

Woah! I didn't know there were a bunch of Iron Man suits in IM2...:o

Looks like a ton of action to me. Nearly the entire trailer was splosions.

Just like Iron Man 2 trailer, but if you look where all the action happened, then it most happened at end. Fight scene, explosives, flying, jumping, everything was at ending scene.
I watch trailers as realist, not as hype fanboy.
If i were biggest Iron Man fan, yeah, i would said same thing, best action trailer ever made, but truth is that is not.
Try watch it as realist.

Last edited:
Also, same guy who wrote other movies wrote movies such as:

1. The Monster Squad(1987) - 53%
2. Lethal Weapon 3 - 56%
3. Lethal Weapon 4 - 52%
4. The Last Boy Scout - 45%
5. The Long Kiss Goodnight - 67%
6. Last Action Hero - 38%

RT rating.

Just like Iron Man 2 trailer, but if you look where all the action happened, then it most happened at end. Fight scene, explosives, flying, jumping, everything was at ending scene.

His house exploding, him fighting without the suit, Grauman's exploding, plane exploding, and the epic all suits shipyard fight is all at the end?

His house exploding, him fighting without the suit, Grauman's exploding, plane exploding, and the epic all suits shipyard fight is all at the end?

His house exploding, he puts suit up, and falls into water(shoots 1 helicopter down).

Plane exploding again, saves those people but then thats it.
Shipyard is ending.

Like i said, his house and plane exploding is like terrorist attack(kinda like Joker killed some people before Batman went to fight).

Prometheus trailer had even more action, yet movie did not have any.
And this trailer already lack of action, then what movie is going to be?

I wouldn't go see it if I were you. I wouldn't post in here either because it looks so bad.

Everyone is going to hate me for this, but I'll be honest... I thought this too and posted as much in the other thread.

I found the trailer a bit underwhelming. It didn't give us much that the first trailer didn't give us already.

Mandarin was a bit creepier in this trailer, and we got more dialogue. But the film looks a bit light on the action (like IM2) as most of the action shots in the trailer come from the Malibu sequence, the plane crash, or the AIM sequence. The first two of those seem like they'd be short sequences anyways... the last one we don't know much about. Hopefully that's just because they are holding back on showing a lot of the action.

Now, I'm not making any definitive judgments about the final film. That's just my appraisal of the trailer. But I found it a little underwhelming.

Most films have 3 action sequences to coincide with the three acts of the movie. Iron Man 1 didn't have much action in it if you want to compare nuts to bolts.

True, true. The Iron Man movies have always under-delivered in the action department, I feel. But I'm very hopeful this film will be different.

got it

tumblr_mguhxdLWO91r60960o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Most films have 3 action sequences to coincide with the three acts of the movie. Iron Man 1 didn't have much action in it if you want to compare nuts to bolts.

Iron Man 1 was different. It was origin movie.
Iron Man 1 running time - 126 min
Iron Man 2 running time - 125 min
Iron Man 3 running time - 140 min

Iron Man 3 those explosives scenes does not look like action scenes at all. Just blowing stuff up, but thats what people not want. I want real action scenes, but looks like all the action is going to be end of movie.
Also ending reminds me a little bit Iron Man 2 again, so many Iron Man robots. Comon... give us something new... Why we have to see all the time enemy in Iron Man suit/robots? How about some awesome enemy?

[YT]RAA1xgTTw9w[/YT]

You care. You also told that Iron Man 2 had also so much awesome action before.

Again... i get it that people are fan of something, but open your eyes.
How people can live in blind world and ignore all the facts and things?

Its like Stalin killed 7 million people in Ukraina, but in your view, Stalin did not kill anyone.

Looks like they all going to hype this movie, and when it comes out, then it will be most disappointing movie of 2013.
This is not going to be another the avenger.

I can´t wait till movie comes out and people will be so disappointed. Just mark my words.

I also want this movie to turn out good, but if this not, then its not. Then i have to live with that, not close my eyes and ignore it.

Last time i say this again:
Iron Man 3 story writter and Director is same guy who made:
Also, same guy who wrote other movies wrote movies such as:

1. The Monster Squad(1987) - 53%
2. Lethal Weapon 3 - 56%
3. Lethal Weapon 4 - 52%
4. The Last Boy Scout - 45%
5. The Long Kiss Goodnight - 67%
6. Last Action Hero - 38%

RT rating.

The bizarre off the wall unrelated Stalin analogy kinda undermines your argument there.

Shane Black didn't write Lethal Weapon 3 or 4

But he did write and direct Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (83%).
Well, yeah, but we all know why that (and the Lethal Weapon movie that Black did write) were left off the list :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"