Lady in the Water: new poster and trailer

Unbreakable and the 6th Sense must have been flukes.

Apparently the twist is that the creatures are actually toxic cruds of poo that came to life after the janitor diverted the sewage into a nearby chemical plant. The girl is some baby that fell down the drain 18 years before. She as raised by the poo and learned how to swim. She eventually escaped once her adopted parents started getting a bit nutty and soft. She basically got tired of this S#it and tried to escape.

is anyone else wondering how a magic drain pipe was missed when the pool was installed around it?

Okay, Shyamalan's movies have been a mixed bag so far, But I find it strange when people complaining about him not being original. At least Lady in the Water isn't just another sequel, remake or novel/comic book adaptation like almost everything else released these days are.

GoldGoblin said:
That goes double for your avatar:up: :up:
thank you

Galactus said:
Okay, Shyamalan's movies have been a mixed bag so far, But I find it strange when people complaining about him not being original. At least Lady in the Water isn't just another sequel, remake or novel/comic book adaptation like almost everything else released these days are.
fanboys will never be happy no matter what anyone does ;)

No one can be original these days anymore, even when they're trying to be. I could come up with a few orginal stories from my imagination and someone would immediately give me several other stories that I'm apparantly ripping off.

Motown Marvel said:
is anyone else wondering how a magic drain pipe was missed when the pool was installed around it?

No. It's magic. Duh. :o;)

Bryce is looking more like her dad in this flick. :down

It's that pasty skin coupled with the freckles. It looks like a melanoma outbreak just waiting to happen. :(

terry78 said:
It's that pasty skin coupled with the freckles. It looks like a melanoma outbreak just waiting to happen. :(

It's also the lack of eyebrows and the prominent brow which for some reason is more apparent. It's probably the lack of eyebrows.

Here's the trailer and new poster:

Ladyinthewater_pos_gal.jpg

Trailer:

Lo-res
Med-res
High-res

This looks really good and I'm really lookng forward to it (sorry if the trailer's already been posted).

The movie will be too, I think. The maounts of times you see her get freaked out! lol It's gonna be awesome.

Finally! Another supporter. I hate how after The Village everyone's been bashin night.

IMO The Village is his best film since Sixth Sense. But I have a feeling LitW will top it.

The Village was good. Liked Signs better, but it still isn't as bad as people say it is. In my opinion.

The Sixth Sense is Shyamalan's only good film.

Fair enough.

We didn't come here to say our opinions of his movies, though, we came here for lady in the Water. Watch the trailer...Night has a cameo in it

Gamma Ray said:
The Sixth Sense is Shyamalan's only good film.
i disagree,

imdb user ratings

unbreakable 7.1
signs 7.0
the village 6.0

i personally love his films, they guarantee nice shocks and surprises

anyways...lol

i cant wait for the lady in the water, one of my top 3 anticipated movies

The poster reminds me of Josh Middleton's artwork!

I love the poster, but the trailer was kinda weird.

A bedtime story...that'll scare the living s#!+ out of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"