Last Christmas | Universal

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
Emilia Clarke, Henry Golding to Star in 'Last Christmas' (Exclusive)

Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke and Crazy Rich Asians' Henry Golding are ready for a little holiday romance. The pair will star in Universal's Last Christmas, a holiday film set in London. Paul Feig, whose latest film A Simple Favor opened in theaters on Sept. 14, will helm the project, which reunites him with Golding, who stars in A Simple Favor. The plot for the Universal movie, with a screenplay by Emma Thompson and Bryony Kimmings, has been kept mostly under wraps other than it being a holiday romance set in London.

Goddamnit, why does this movie have to be a light, sweet Christmas romantic comedy? My inner bisexual wants to see these two celebrities in particular **** each other wall to wall and floor to ceiling in a Lars Von Trier film.

Emilia Clarke just isn’t meant for the big screen.

From that article:

Last Christmas is inspired by the hit holiday ballad by the late George Michael and will feature unreleased music by the former Wham co-founder.

Good. Deservedly so. :up:

Goddamnit, why does this movie have to be a light, sweet Christmas romantic comedy? My inner bisexual wants to see these two celebrities in particular **** each other wall to wall and floor to ceiling in a Lars Von Trier film.

THIS.

We have enough sweet and innocent Christmas movies. I want to see these two reenact the sex scenes in Antichrist.

DxJzu5kXQAoYsgm.jpg

Don’t know how much I can take of balls to the walls George Michael songs.

And this is coming from a fan of Love Actually.

Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding in love! Exclusive peek at their rom-com 'Last Christmas'

A self-professed Anglophile, the Michigan-born Feig packed the movie, which stars Emilia Clarke and Henry Holding, full of his favorite London spots. The production filmed in England’s capital city during the three weeks before Christmas, capturing the festive sights and sounds of everything from Piccadilly Circus and the Strand to Regent Street and the Embankment. They also spent a week shooting in Covent Garden, the location of Yuletide Wonderful, the year-round Christmas shop where Kate works.

I feel like the trailer gave away the entire movie...

So I guess Emilia Clarke's character nearly dies and is saved by a heart transplant and Henry's character is the donor and now his ghost is her good samaritan. Noted his outfit doesn't change. He will probably end up being Michelle Yeoh's son just to wrap everything in a neat bow

Damn trailers...

So I guess Emilia Clarke's character nearly dies and is saved by a heart transplant and Henry's character is the donor and now his ghost is her good samaritan. Noted his outfit doesn't change. He will probably end up being Michelle Yeoh's son just to wrap everything in a neat bow

I think they took the song lyrics a bit too literally.

By the way, every year 'Last Christmas' is the single most overplayed Christmas song on my local station. They play at least one version of it every hour and I swear I've heard it played twice an hour sometimes. So I'm not looking forward to hearing what will probably be at least two new versions this year that are tied to this movie.

I think they took the song lyrics a bit too literally.

By the way, every year 'Last Christmas' is the single most overplayed Christmas song on my local station. They play at least one version of it every hour and I swear I've heard it played twice an hour sometimes. So I'm not looking forward to hearing what will probably be at least two new versions this year that are tied to this movie.
100% agree... as soon as I hear those opening few bars on the radio, I turn it off. It's not a bad song, just over played (and they usually get started on Christmas music in the UK really early - like October time)

Really digging Emilia's look in this. I mean, I normally dig her look anyway, but that blonde-with-dark-roots look is tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"