Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

days until Man of Steel!

300px-Superman_v.1_59.jpg
300px-Superman_v.2_59.jpg
300px-Superman_Man_of_Steel_Vol_1_59.jpg
300px-Action_Comics_59.jpg

Am I the only one who loves how the Man of Steel S shield seems to have brought back the greater fluidity of the hand drawn S shields of the Golden Age? I feel like the official S shield used for merchandising loses a lot of the elegance seen here. I hate to say it, but it sometimes looks like a typeset Times New Roman capital G garishly stamped into a pentagon. To me, the hand drawn S shields and the Man of Steel version just look so much better!

Am I the only one who loves how the Man of Steel S shield seems to have brought back the greater fluidity of the hand drawn S shields of the Golden Age? I feel like the official S shield used for merchandising loses a lot of the elegance seen here. I hate to say it, but it sometimes looks like a typeset Times New Roman capital G garishly stamped into a pentagon. To me, the hand drawn S shields and the Man of Steel version just look so much better!

You're not the only one :up:

I just said that... is there an echo in here?

:oldrazz:

Yeah, it has to suck bc I only check every so often and it seems to fly by for me. :woot: Thank you for the effort and time you put in, Hope.

56 days to go! :cwink::oldrazz:

I just said that... is there an echo in here?

:oldrazz:

Hmmmmm, :cwink:

Not faaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrr :(

:p

Yeah, it has to suck bc I only check every so often and it seems to fly by for me. :woot: Thank you for the effort and time you put in, Hope.

56 days to go! :cwink::oldrazz:

That's okay, I really wanted to do it. :) I hope people enjoy seeing all the covers and being reminded how damn close we are! :wow:

55 days and its beautiful outside, life is good :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"