Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Yea I'm avoiding this place on the 14th of may and all tv spots online.....if I see it on tv oh well but I won't be searching

This thread is pretty much the only one I hang out in, now that the date is so close...

Looks as if our boy Supes has been working out a bit too much in the Man Of Steel cover... Just sayin.

Hopeful, girl, I can't even begin to keep up with the speed of your avatar changes! ;)

:hehe: Well we keep getting more and more shots! How can I not love each and every one of them! :D

^^^
Am I going to have to block your avatar until after the 14th of June then? :hehe:

^^^
Am I going to have to block your avatar until after the 14th of June then? :hehe:

I'm not sure how you do that!

I dunno why anyone would deprive themselves of seeing the TV spots though. Nothing is being spoiled there, it's just seconds of the real thing!

I'm not sure how you do that!

I dunno why anyone would deprive themselves of seeing the TV spots though. Nothing is being spoiled there, it's just seconds of the real thing!

Yea but sometimes they might reveal something big like Hulk catching tony or something similar like that you know?.....I've seen too much already :(

Yea but sometimes they might reveal something big like Hulk catching tony or something similar like that you know?.....I've seen too much already :(

I've went from full-blown every-day must-see threads, to simply a peeker. I'm with you now. The movie is so close that I'm content in scrolling past the certain gifs and T.V spots recently. Though it's gut-wrenching to stay away from, June 14th is seriously right around the corner. Not only can I smell it, I can TASTE it.:jedi

I've went from full-blown every-day must-see threads, to simply a peeker. I'm with you now. The movie is so close that I'm content in scrolling past the certain gifs and T.V spots recently. Though it's gut-wrenching to stay away from, June 14th is seriously right around the corner. Not only can I smell it, I can TASTE it.:jedi

I'm with you guys. I have leaving the room a lot lately watching the NBA playoffs with my honey. I don't want to accidentally see a "hulk catch tony moment".

days until Man of Steel!

300px-Superman_v.1_32.jpg
300px-Superman_v.2_32.jpg
300px-MOS032.JPG
300px-Action_Comics_032.jpg

yeah, the hype is strong with this one!

One month to go... Just 4 more weeks... Wow, I can't believe it.

31 days wow, I know I say this a lot but it only seems like this thread was on 100 days yesterday so I really can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

The final countdown!

I've avoided a lot of spoilers and now I'm in lock down. Cutting down thread views :p

The final countdown!

I've avoided a lot of spoilers and now I'm in lock down. Cutting down thread views :p

Same here. After TV spot #2 hit, I told myself to bring the lockdown on myself as well. The threads I view now are The Manip thread, this thread, the Box Office thread and the Merchandise thread. Everything else, with all the hot and steamy-ness that I'm sure is going off in there, is off-limits but I'm staying grounded and making the best of it. It's all been a blast.:word:

Last edited:
So how does everyone feel about WB's marketing of this movie now in retrospect? So hard to believe a few months ago I was complaining and now a short time later, I'm considering putting my self on lockdown. Im so scared I'll be spoiled!

So how does everyone feel about WB's marketing of this movie now in retrospect? So hard to believe a few months ago I was complaining and now a short time later, I'm considering putting my self on lockdown. Im so scared I'll be spoiled!

Yeah I might put myself on lockdown too, were only 5 tv spots in and we've seen so much. The clips arn't long but you sure do start to build up a better idea of how this film could unfold, who knows what it'll be like by tv spot 15! I might not have a choice in going into lockdown either, moving house soon which means no internet until we get connected! I'll be using a lot of cafe's WiFi spots that's for sure.

I just can't believe we're so close to the release date. I didn't think we'd make it past 12/21/12, lol. It feels like yesterday that I attended The Dark Knight Marathon at AMC and saw the Man of Steel teaser with Pa Kent's voice over. Man does time FLY! :super::super::super:

I still don't think it's sinking in how close we are.

I recon in that last week before it comes out i'll probably start going mental, but I still feel the same way I did when I started the thread - that it still feels like ages away :funny:

Although I did just realise something awesome when I went to change me sig... and realise I needed to delete the entire line where I had the months part in brackets... because there are NO months to go! We have LESS than a month to go!!!!!

I might change it to weeks just for fun :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"