Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

I accept your challenge... !

Or shall we leave this to have as a discussion on the 14th? ;)

Superman issue 26, just what did Superman lose control of to leave Lois unconscious on the floor, hmmmmmmm? ;)

I think you guys need to get some action?,or maybe a room? :cwink: or maybe a cold shower would work Deathlok:woot:

Superman 25 was when Braniac took over Milton Fines body and used his psyche powers to take over Supes mind and make him have crazy dreams where he accidentally kills people including Lois. Lex is working with Braniac initially,then Braniac turns the tables at the end on Luthor and becomes in charge.

25 days? That's about the time frame until my midterm exams. :o

24 days for some of us. :woot:

well... only like 4 hours earlier but still!

I think you guys need to get some action?,or maybe a room? :cwink: or maybe a cold shower would work Deathlok:woot:

Funnily enough, I do have a cold shower at the gym every time I am there! All it does though, is to make me scream like a big girls blouse! ;)

I just popped into this thread to say Man of Steel is going to be biblical.

That is all. :up:

days until Man of Steel!

300px-Superman_v.1_24.jpg
300px-Superman_v.2_24.jpg
300px-MOS024.JPG
300px-Action_Comics_024.jpg

Funnily enough, I do have a cold shower at the gym every time I am there! All it does though, is to make me scream like a big girls blouse! ;)

Haha,Well a cold shower does raise testosterone levels and cold dips are known to be good for general health too! But I have a nice hot shower at my gym to ease my aching muscles,I'm not as brave as you at the moment. Maybe when we actually get some hot weather in the UK I'll switch to having cold ones too. (too much info!) Deathlok I'm now picturing you showering whilst wearing only a big girls blouse with an s shield on it and screaming and making those sounds people only make when they get hit by cold water...

It's disturbing and wont leave my mind.:csad:

I must look at some Amy and Antje pics to re set my brain:woot:

I was going to say sorry about being off topic silly,but it's too close to the film release to care.:oldrazz:

^^^
This has given me a much needed laugh! Thanks. :)
Also, how have you managed to see me wearing my BGB in the shower at my gym then? :huh::cwink:

BTW
Which cinema are you getting to see MoS in with the other 400 people?

It's HD's thread and as long as she don't mind...

Last edited:
Supes looks mighty pissed off in that cover on the extreme left...

Not often you see him swimming either!

Last edited:
how have you managed to see me wearing my BGB in the shower at my gym then?

I was going to say x-ray vision,but it's because you keep texting me the pics...

And that water must be seriously cold Deathlok

They don't call you the Mighty Nubbin of Vulcan for nothing!

:woot::cwink:

I can't wait for this to come out! The only other movie coming out this year that's got me this excited is the new Nicolas Winding Refn film "Only God Forgives".

No lie, I will be doing "snow angels" on my movie theater floor after the showing. What a happy day that will be!

I was going to say x-ray vision,but it's because you keep texting me the pics...

And that water must be seriously cold Deathlok

They don't call you the Mighty Nubbin of Vulcan for nothing!

:woot::cwink:

The water is pretty cold you know... However, that's considered large on my planet!
:cwink:

I thought it was you that had asked for regular pictorial updates? :D

3 more Thursday's and Friday's, guys!

Only T-H-R-E-E more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back