Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Sorry I missed a day, been moving house and not got the internet sorted out yet!
days until Man of Steel!

300px-Superman_v.1_82.jpg
300px-Superman_Vol_2_82.jpg
300px-MOS082.JPG
300px-Action_Comics_82.jpg

I'm waiting for the hype train to start rolling.

Sorry I missed a day, been moving house and not got the internet sorted out yet!

Ah, don't be sorry, IRL important stuff like moving of course can't compare with teh interwebz geeky stuff..

.. but you also should know these rules also wont matter much the last week before teh wörld premiäääre. :o:woot::cwink:

MOS is going to be the best Superhero origin movie ever !

6r7wo5.jpg

Ah, don't be sorry, IRL important stuff like moving of course can't compare with teh interwebz geeky stuff..

.. but you also should know these rules also wont matter much the last week before teh wörld premiäääre. :o:woot::cwink:

:funny: I wouldn't worry, I won't be able to do anything but count down the seconds when we're that close!

shame on you for missing a day.....you will be BURNED AT THE STAKE!!!

I will never do it again, I promise! :waa:

Love that Reign of the Supermen cover

Haha what is going on with those Man of Steel issues. Was the writer unsure which era he was in!? :p

Whoa, it's already been 11 days since the start of this thread? Seems like yesterday! :woot:

Whoa it's been 9 days since I said that! It's going faster than a speeding bullet! I wonder when it'll slow down. :oldrazz:

Feels excrutiatingly slow to me. Seriously. 80 doesn't even feel any closer than 100 :(

Feels excrutiatingly slow to me. Seriously. 80 doesn't even feel any closer than 100 :(

Aaaaww you poor thing! Here, a new Man of Steel character poster to make you feel better:

...oooh thats right, sorry, there is none. :csad:

Haha what is going on with those Man of Steel issues. Was the writer unsure which era he was in!? :p

I have those issues its something to do with time zones been all messed up I forget the specifics but the issues are set in certain time periods. I think it might have had something to do with the linear men.

"Superman's Big Brother?" Never heard of that comic. :funny:

Aaaaww you poor thing! Here, a new Man of Steel character poster to make you feel better:

...oooh thats right, sorry, there is none. :csad:

You know what's sad?

I didn't for one second think that might be anything but a joke while scrolling down.

I swear, when the posters do come I'm gonna be like 'yeah right, pull the other one' :funny:

You know what's sad?

I didn't for one second think that might be anything but a joke while scrolling down.

I swear, when the posters do come I'm gonna be like 'yeah right, pull the other one' :funny:

Now THAT is sad. :csad:

Are people actually expecting something new this week?? I'm not....I'm in the whole mindset of we get whatever they want when they want us to have it so I'm not gonna stress myself over promotional material. If WB wants to screw up their shot at starting a awesome franchise that's not my problem and I'm not gonna worry myself to death over it like a lot of people here have been and currently are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"