Last TV Show You Watched: The Next Next NEXT Generation! - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real time with Bill Maher

wow, that's an oldie from the late 80's... Chuck Connors was a thoroughly evil prick in that...

Youtube has episodes up. Only seen a handful of episodes when it originally aired, but I do wish there would be a proper release.

Youtube has episodes up. Only seen a handful of episodes when it originally aired, but I do wish there would be a proper release.

I'll have to rewatch some of those... and if memory serves me correct, it was one of the first original shows that was broadcast on FOX, when it first started back around 1987 or so, along with Married With Children and the Simpsons, which started out on Tracy Ullman's show as a segment...

I'll have to rewatch some of those... and if memory serves me correct, it was one of the first original shows that was broadcast on FOX, when it first started back around 1987 or so, along with Married With Children and the Simpsons, which started out on Tracy Ullman's show as a segment...

I think it was. Love revisiting that awesome 80's music.

I am still in my Winter Olympics best of Deep Space Nine re-watch. I am almost to the Dominion War

moby dick and the mighty mighty mightor

The Grand Tour (x3)
Real Time with Bill Maher
Altered Carbon

The radical story of Patty Hearst

The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"