Last Video Game You Played 4.0

If anyone can PM me with some help, hints, tips on the new career mode transfers changes on FIFA 18, on PS4, would be very grateful, am making a complete bobbins of it all, either through my own workings or through delegation to assistant manager. On my 3rd re-start with Liverpool because of the mistakes I keep making.

Currently wading through several You Tube video's on it all.

Thanks guys :cwink:

Horizon: Zero Dawn. I'm working on getting the Platinum Trophy.

Still Dark Souls 3.

I'm going to get a Plat on this and that will make 3/5 of the games I have a Plat in. I need four spells, three gestures and to run through the game twice more gathering rings or once more and get someone who has the rings to help out.

The biggest problem is grinding out the ****ing RNG items to get three of the last spells I need. Some have a 1/100 drop rate and the drop bonuses only boost to 3% at best. :(

BUT I AM GOING TO GET THE ****ING PLAT!

Still DS3. Got everything I need for the plat but 29 or so rings scattered through NG+ and NG++

Mortal Kombat X

I've been playing that since November.

Ark: Survival Evolved

DS3. Got my plat. Might start a new game or try a new build in DS3 again.

Shadow of the Colossus on PS3. Trying to go for the platinum. Time Trial for Colossus 3 on Hard mode nearly broke me last night but I'll try again.

Assassin's Creed II Discovery (NDS)
I like Gryptonite games. They're not minds behind long games, games made under their banner are short, and about fast moving and parkour.

Mass Effect on the PS3, while I still enjoy it, this game can definitely use a full remake with today's tech.

Gears 4: Horde Special Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"