Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Completed: Resident Evil 2 "One-Shot" Demo
In-Process Solo: Resident Evil 4
In-Process Co-Op: Resident Evil 5

Yeah, I'm going a little nuts over Resident Evil at the moment.

Mario Party: The Top 100 (3DS)

Warface(PS4). Good ole Team deathmatch is a nice change of pace from playing battle royale games.

Resident Evil 2

Despite what some reviews stated, I have not had any trouble seeing in the dark with the flashlight. It's sometimes annoying not being able to see an entire room or down a hallway but it isn't so claustrophobic that it hinders me.

Resident Evil 2

Despite what some reviews stated, I have not had any trouble seeing in the dark with the flashlight. It's sometimes annoying not being able to see an entire room or down a hallway but it isn't so claustrophobic that it hinders me.
Between the dark places and the notebook, it seems to me like the developers took pages from Uncharted for this REmake.

Dragon Quest XI. It's a really good, solid JRPG so far. I'm enjoying it.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Back to Horizon Zero Dawn after a stint with Mortal Kombat XL.

UFC 3
Mortal Kombat X
Injustice 2
DC Universe Online

The Division - ahead of the release of the sequel

Done with Spider-Man's New Game + and the remaining trophies.

Grand Theft Auto V is my last video game. I got it from top1apk. And, i have to say this is a considerably different style of game than either San Andreas or Vice City, with more structure and less of that eyes-wide-open world where the most fun was surveying the landscape and seeing what kind of trouble you could get into.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Star Wars Battlefront II

Nobody.been playing games?

I reinstalled, and renewed my FFXIV membership. Im happy I did, Im enjoying it. I originally quit before the first expansion a few years back. With a new expansion on the way, and getting an MMO itch, I decided to try it again.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it's still populated, and doing well. I was kinda worried going in as I haven't been following news on it, and WoW has been bleeding subscribers.

Last edited:
Upgraded myself to FIFA 19 and be playing as Liverpool on Career Mode. Will update the separate FIFA thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"