Not open for further replies.
One Piece
Beelzebub
Deadman Wonderland

One Piece 498
Beelzebub 17
Deadman Wonderland 5

Hellsing OVA 1 & 2, English dubbed
At first I thought Alucard was voiced by the guy who voiced Dante from Devil May Cry anime, not Winter Soldier from Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I started watching Naruto, but the animation and kiddishness of it turned me off after 5 episodes.
Samurai 7 was a great blend of samurai action and steam punk!

netflix has so many animes on there now i can't decide what to watch first, or if they are worth my time. i started watching gurren lagann based on a friends recommendation. so far i am getting into it, not sure about it yet though

One Piece 499
Beelzebub 18
Deadman Wonderland 6

netflix has so many animes on there now i can't decide what to watch first, or if they are worth my time. i started watching gurren lagann based on a friends recommendation. so far i am getting into it, not sure about it yet though

Try out Trigun or Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

i keep hearing about trigun, so i think ill try that one first, thanks

Lovely Complex. Very bright and cheery, just the thing to get one through a drab day.

One Piece 500 :awesome:
Beelzebub 19
Deadman Wonderland 7
Toriko 8

Yes, it is, one of the best recent series.

Just started Blue Exorcist. Entertaining, so far.

One Piece 501
Beelzebub 20
Deadman Wonderland 8
Toriko 9

Ano Hana: Quiet, contemplative, the way it unfolds how Menma's death has affected her friends' lives, each indifferent ways, as they move on or find they are unable to.

Blue Exorcist: Has a sort of of Full Metal Alchemist feel to it with a somewhat (so far) less elaborate mythology, though that may be changing with the hints of a bigger plot is growing within the school, though. Maybe FMA meets Harry Potter.

Romeo X Juliet

I haven't finished it yet. I'm watching it in both subbed and dubbed on Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"