Latest Anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
baccano, tried watching it but just can't get into it.

Disappearance of Haruhi (blu-ray) is out for D/L, Milu. Subbed of course. Probably won't see it stateside for awhile unfortunately.
Thanks for the info. Last I heard, it was probably gonna be out stateside next spring, though I think I need to get my Haruhi fix a little sooner.

Anyway, just finished Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star. Fantastic series, both of them.

Dragonball Z and Mazinger Z DVD's dubbed in Spanish.

Yeah I know they're not official releases but bootleg is the only way to go for these babies.

I hate anime...but I watched Wolf's Rain from beginning to end......absolutely loved it......

I have all the Naruto seasons on DVD (except the filler)
I bought Naruto Shippuden season 1 uncut a few months ago
I bought seasons 2 and 3 last night so im gonna be watching that tonight

Kamichu (Kami-chu!--Kamisama de Chugakusei)-- a lushly animated, gentle comedy that wears its fantasy elements very lightly in a way that reminds me of John Crowley's novels. Godhood as more of a part-time job the heroine is saddled with than a source of endless wangst. Very funny and easy to get into.

I've recently been getting Death Note by Netflix. I just got the 3rd disk today an just finished watching it and I'm loving it, I haven't been this into an anime since when I discovered Cowboy Bebop back in 99 and this is on such a different level as far as the psychology goes. I'll be mailing it back tomorrow to hopefully get the 4 disk by the weekend.

Just got a Yuyu Hakusho dvd with about 19 or so episodes. Goes through the Saint Beasts arc, the Yukina arc, and 3 episodes into the Dark Tournament arc.

I've recently been getting Death Note by Netflix. I just got the 3rd disk today an just finished watching it and I'm loving it, I haven't been this into an anime since when I discovered Cowboy Bebop back in 99 and this is on such a different level as far as the psychology goes. I'll be mailing it back tomorrow to hopefully get the 4 disk by the weekend.

You should Netflix the live action movies when you're finished. That is if they're available.

You should Netflix the live action movies when you're finished. That is if they're available.
I heard the live action version wasn't as good but I might look into it as I'm on such a Death Note mood now.

I enjoyed them. Much better than the latter half of the manga/show.

Hellsing Ultimate OVA

I'm starting to hate anime and I find very few I can enjoy without having to look at "fan Service"(I hate fan service because it ruins good anime)

I ahven't watched it, but I've been meaning to find either Tenchi Muyo or Tenchi In Space. Haven't seen since I was like 7 or 8

K-On! Season 2, Eps. 25-26

Yeah, movie confirmed! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"