Arrow Laurel is going to die

Not that it make any real sense to do so,but they could make Laurel the Black Canary (complete with Sara's old costume + wig) while they make Sara White Canary with a new costume.

That way those that decree Laurel MUST be BC will be satisfied,and those who want to see Sara keep on kicking butt in the show,gets to see her as WC.

Everybody happy?:woot:

It would make perfect sense:

White Canary is an assassin like Sara.
Black Canary has never been an assassin Like Laurel.

Making the Black Canary an assassin is sort of like making Batman drop bodies like the Punisher.

When I say it makes no sense,I mean they are going to have to come up with a reason for Sara to give up the BC persona and take a new one.Also,a reason why Laurel would want Sara's old persona instead of coming up with one of her own.

But,it's probably worth the effort to put this whole "who's the real BC?" to rest without killing one of them off.

So....time to close this thread? To bad we didnt bet any $$$

So....time to close this thread? To bad we didnt bet any $$$

Agreed
RonaldMcD_Wheres-My-Money.gif

There also is no character called "Green Arrow" on Arrow. Just because she doesn't have the full name doesn't mean she's not "Black Canary."

Actually, that's exactly what it means. I could see your analogy if Sara Lance was Black Canary in the comics.

Laurel isn't even the Canary in the current comics.

And they've already changed so much on the show, that we probably should just stop referring to the comics, and stop saying how this is or isn't in the comics. Isabel Rochev wasn't Ravager in the comics, didn't stop them from making her Ravager on the show.

Just because her last name is different in New52 doesnt mean that it isnt the same character.

And doesnt mean that we wont be introduced to another Ravager, Rose Wilson could still be introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"