BvS Lauren Cohan is Martha Wayne!

Unless Bruce holds a seance. :cwink:

Someone needs to cast Eva Greene as Catwoman then -- and fast! I hear she's well-versed in the dark arts and requires only a penny for her troubles. :cwink:

Someone needs to cast Eva Greene as Catwoman then -- and fast! I hear she's well-versed in the dark arts and requires only a penny for her troubles. :cwink:

:hehe:

And I'm so waiting for the season 3, but I digress...

Seriously though, casting her as Catwoman would be great, but I digress again. :oldrazz:

''There are no small parts, only small actors"- Stanislavski

There are so many other, better characters that she could play. Catwoman, Iris West, Lucy Lane, Carol Ferris...the list goes on. Casting her as someone whose purpose is to get shot and die is, in my opinion, a waste of her talent. I'll happily eat crow if they expand on her role in future films - which could happen, especially if the Batman movie(s) take(s) inspiration from Earth One - but right now, I feel like the role should've gone to a different actress.

:hehe:

And I'm so waiting for the season 3, but I digress...

Seriously though, casting her as Catwoman would be great, but I digress again. :oldrazz:

Yeah, the trailer for the new season looks promising, but I need to watch it again. For the time being, my media consumption needs have been almost entirely filled with BvS. lol

Indeed. Greene's definitely got both the chops and the looks for the role. Incidentally, the Catwoman casting thread hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe I should bump it.

Yeah, the trailer for the new season looks promising, but I need to watch it again. For the time being, my media consumption needs have been almost entirely filled with BvS. lol

Indeed. Greene's definitely got both the chops and the looks for the role. Incidentally, the Catwoman casting thread hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe I should bump it.

Indeed it does.

Yeah, since regwec left it has been pretty much stagnating. I also haven't posted there for a while.

Stagnating? Dammit Wolfy, stop channeling Reg! Speak English for those who didn't attend school! :D

Thread's been as stale as that lager I just chugged.

This works? :woot:

tumblr_inline_n0hpboDchL1qgp297.gif

tumblr_inline_n0hpdkhJit1qgp297.gif

imHkf5d.gif

For those who want her for a bigger role can keep calm...because Flashpoint Paradox is gonna happen in future.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan & Lauren Cohan looks like flashpoint paradox Batman & Joker as much as Henry Cavill & Ben Affleck resembles their character.
Look at this:
latest

330725d1289002653-lauren-cohan-vampire-diaries-720p-screencaps-35-jpg

I guess i don't need to mention JDM as Batman.

Will she be sporting tattoos and grills, too?

Damaged written across her chest would be a nice addition to that.

Will she be sporting tattoos and grills, too?

Damaged written across her chest would be a nice addition to that.
Maybe they should throw in a few "Mommy" tats in case it's not entirely clear, too.

Maybe they should throw in a few "Mommy" tats in case it's not entirely clear, too.
What does that have to do with Joker's tats? Did any of the Joker said villain or nemesis? :doh: Some of you reach a lot sometimes :loco: :funny:

Last edited:
That would hold disturbing meaning and truth, from her point of view.

If anyone wants to see her in an awesome interview, watch the Craig Ferguson one. It's a hoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"