BvS Lauren Cohan is Martha Wayne!

UXJ6cxP.jpg

The Wayne Family

Eh, I do wish they gave her a bigger role than what her role in this will likely be. I could totally see her as Catwoman. Hopefully she gets a bit of screen time still with flashbacks, but I doubt she will play much of a part.

Prehaps they'll be featured in the solo Batman film in flashback

Yeah I'd imagine so. Batman v Superman cannot focus too much on Batman's origins otherwise it would take up too much of the film, so I'd imagine they would just introduce it and go more in-depth in the solo Batman film.

Can't wait to see them in a future Flashpoint film.

She looks so much like Jim Lee's Catwoman there.

I just want her in FlashPoint and Batfleck flashbacks SO BAD!!! :hubba

She looks gorgeous as always. However I still believe they should've cast her as another DC (Batman related) character such as Catwoman, Poison Ivy, or Huntress. Oh well.

She can be Batwoman, if they make her and Bruce relatives as in the new comics.

Great job Snyder. You wasted a great actress in a role where she doesn't have a single line. Bravo.

Her and JDM casting as the Waynes would work well in a live action Flashpoint movie, especially JDM.

Her and JDM casting as the Waynes would work well in a live action Flashpoint movie, especially JDM.

People would whine about a Flashpoint movie, but f*** 'em. I wanna see it. :o

I would love to see a Flashpoint movie.

That possibility and flashbacks in a solo Batman film give her plenty of potential in the future. I don't see getting upset that she wasn't given material in this film, when none of us even knew she was in the f***ing thing until about a month and a half ago. :o

I hope she has more screentime in DCCU, regardless of the character/film/context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"