Ledger/Joker tribute bust

Heres a bust I created...hope you like it.

iIgaekk9bvetNJjtjMnnXbmbafgGD+D-028D.jpg

Fantastic! :hoboj: :up:

Thank you so much! Im just finishing up the clothing ...update soon

Mike

Awesome dude cant wait.
So any answer or whether or not the bust will be for sale?

Thank you so much! Im just finishing up the clothing ...update soon

Mike

Oh wow, is it going to be a full statue or are you just putting clothing on the bust? Either way, this is incredible. :wow:

dude those are some of the most realistic busts i've ever seen. Your Green Hulk is especially a brick ****ter, it seriously scared me I jerked from the monitor thats how real it looks. And for that Joker, I thought you were gonna go away for grave robbing.

The clothes are a template,not had time to really work on them..

cXSZy5cxdDPLuP1puhMBIXnzvaje5YSs0300.jpg

Stunning! I could look at it forever and ever. The smile is to die for, the hair is amazingly done and I love the make-up job and how realistic the skin looks. :up:

Just beautiful. Yay for the clothes, too!

The clothes are a template,not had time to really work on them..

cXSZy5cxdDPLuP1puhMBIXnzvaje5YSs0300.jpg

Man, that would be awesome if you make the whole mannequin of this. From the head to the feet in the clothes Heath wore in TDK. Keep up the good work!! :up:

Im glad to see BOF doing coverage on this, it definitly deserves it!

Mike, congrats on your interviews with Jett's Batman on Film the other day. I check it out & was amazed to see Jett got ahold of you. Mind telling us how he found you & get to interview you too? :up:

Mike, congrats on your interviews with Jett's Batman on Film the other day. I check it out & was amazed to see Jett got ahold of you. Mind telling us how he found you & get to interview you too? :up:

Hi , I guess he went to my site and emailed from my contact link. Ironically Warners have asked that it be taken down....

Thank you all for your kind words.

Hi , I guess he went to my site and emailed from my contact link. Ironically Warners have asked that it be taken down....

Thank you all for your kind words.

I wonder why WB demand BoF take it down. Maybe they thought you might get fans to ask you to make one for them & I know WB don't like that kind of thing. But at least the interview is still there. WB ought to hire you. :p

And don't mention it. ;)

WOW! You are an amazing, amazing artist! I'm speechless!

hey mike great work on the bust!! really good the likeness.
(off topic but here is my attempt at a batman bust i made)

hope you enjoy it

batman-compilation-sculpt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"