Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello's Joker Graphic Novel

But i wonder, will Joker wear purple clothes much? :p

Scanned this from DC's 08 GN Preview Catalogue, figured you guys would be interested-

picture070.jpg

Damn, theres just no other way to put it. This is F*&^ing awesome!

Looks great, but I gotta say, I think I prefer Bermejo's art more in black and white.

The only thing that could have made that Arkham shot better is if the door was revolving. Seriously, he just walks out the front gates. That place has the worst security ever, and no one seems to be doing anything about it.

The only thing that could have made that Arkham shot better is if the door was revolving. Seriously, he just walks out the front gates. That place has the worst security ever, and no one seems to be doing anything about it.

He is the Joker. You don't **** with that. You're a security guard and he says "Okay, I'mma go get a sand which" you say "can I give you some money for that?"

That scan is droolicious.

The idea of the story is Joker is released, no escape, no need for security.

your opinion confuses and frightens me.

Look at his gay manga avatar. Of course he doesnt like GOOD art ;)

speaking of, where's your avatar from (Joker)?

it's my face melded with an Alex Ross painting...everything but the smile is me, although it does have some filters over it.

Look at his gay manga avatar. Of course he doesnt like GOOD art ;)

This coming from the guy who can't even tell the difference between Ace Morgan and Captain Cold. You're so guitared I wouldn't even expect you to know the difference between two characters, let alone art styles. :cwink:

I don't see why the bad place people need to insult other people's art styles, you could just disagree with it but atleast respect it, throwing insults is just a waste of time. ;o

Hmm I think I was more excited about this before I saw the colours. This still looking forward to it though.

Bermejo's B&W art has quite a painterly quality to it. I guess I sorta just assumed this would look painted.

I still hate this picture
bermejo_joker1.jpg

BUT, these are pretty good.
2136_bj_4.jpg

2110_bj_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"