Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello's Joker Graphic Novel

Man, Lee Bermejo is so freaking awesome. I have absolutely loved every Joker drawing he has done so far, and I really like what he did with Batman in "Lex Luthor Man of Steel". Speaking of which, does anyone happen to have it?

Man, Lee Bermejo is so freaking awesome. I have absolutely loved every Joker drawing he has done so far, and I really like what he did with Batman in "Lex Luthor Man of Steel". Speaking of which, does anyone happen to have it?

yeop

I hope The Joker gets a haircut and wears his trademark suit (WITH A DECENT TIE). I mean, so far it looks good. But The Joker's lips seem bulbous and malformed. Is that a good thing? I'm really not sure.

From DC's website:

In the all-new, hardcover original graphic novel JOKER, writer Brian Azzarello (100 BULLETS) and artist Lee Bermejo (HELLBLAZER covers) – the creative team behind the acclaimed miniseries LEX LUTHOR: MAN OF STEEL – show an even darker and more disturbing side to the most dangerous man in Gotham: The Joker.

After yet another stint in Arkham Asylum, The Joker finds "his city" divided among mobsters and costumed villains. Not content to settle for a piece of the pie, The Joker vows to take back the whole damn enchilada by any means necessary. Look for appearances by a slew of Gotham's most wanted, including gritty takes on Two-Face, Riddler, Killer Croc, Penguin, Harley Quinn and even Batman!

Not since THE KILLING JOKE have you seen such a powerful tale of The Joker – you won't want to miss this one!

when's this come out? and do we have a cover price yet?

that cover looks vile. I love it. i can't wait for this one.

Wow!
I love the greyish look of Joker's skin on this cover. This is what I excepted for TDK's Joker after they revealed the first pic of Ledger-Joker.
But I don't want to start another "bleached or not"-debate.
Bermejo's Joker looks awesome. That's all I wanted to say.

I would love to see what Two-Face would look like. Joker look's like a monster

I hope they're all not ugly to the extreme. Poison Ivy for instance

That cover looks badass :up:

I can't wait to see Penguin, Two Face, and Ivy.

I hope they're all not ugly to the extreme. Poison Ivy for instance

Harley looks fabulously sexy/ sleazy, so I would think he'd only make those who are supposed to look like monsters look like monsters. I still think Mr. J looks hot, so maybe I'm not the greatest judge -shrug-

Definitly looking forward to this :up:

Harley looks fabulously sexy/ sleazy, so I would think he'd only make those who are supposed to look like monsters look like monsters. I still think Mr. J looks hot, so maybe I'm not the greatest judge -shrug-

if i'm gay, i would love to blow this sucker. his ugliness is suprisingly pretty.

I would love to see what Two-Face would look like. Joker look's like a monster

Here is Bermejo's Two-Face:

TwoFaceBermejo.jpg

She looks sleazy, yeah. I get what Bermejo's going for with the whole stripper vibe and thats cool for this story I guess, but personally it's not the angle I'd prefer to see for Harley by an artist of his calibre. If he's gonna grime everyone up then I'm guessing Ivy with be some dirty moss-ridden witch or something as well. Eh, I just hope he doesn't show a preference for style over substance, which would be the case if all his versions took the same restricted approach of 'gritty seedy realism', which seems his bag so far.

Wow, I like this art alot. Could anyone post a Harley pic if they have one? I couldn't find it on Google.

Wow, I like this art alot. Could anyone post a Harley pic if they have one? I couldn't find it on Google.

Scroll down on page two. She's behind Mr. J in one of the panels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"