Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello's Joker Graphic Novel

I'm interested. That art is pretty sick.

Does anyone know if these panels are from his book to;

bermejovo0.jpg

bermejojokerwa6.jpg

is that insert panel joker before he got scarred up?

No, as far as I know, that's a character named Jonny. I believe he's in a majority of the story :huh:
That's the first I've heard about that. Weird. He looks an awful lot like the Joker, there.

That's the first I've heard about that. Weird. He looks an awful lot like the Joker, there.

I'll ask to make sure, but I know it's not the Joker. He and Harley meet up with him somehow. I just don't know how he falls in to the story line.

More Jonny drawings:

jonny.jpg

jonnyjonny.jpg

There's another one, but I'm afraid it would be a spoiler and if it is it would be a big one, so using my better judgment, I'm not going to put it up here for anyone to get angry.

Can't you just post it and use spoiler tags?

thanks for being courteous and not posting it, spoiler tags would be good for the people that want to see it.

I'll ask to make sure, but I know it's not the Joker. He and Harley meet up with him somehow. I just don't know how he falls in to the story line.
Oh, cool. Sounds interesting. Looking forward to the spoilery photo being posted, if you get the go-ahead.

I'm so excited for this, it sounds brilliant.
Whats the title??

I got the okay, so... Here's a Mr. J (that I had mistaken for Jonny):

joker.jpg

I can't really judge whether or not it's a spoiler (pretty sure it's not,) but for those of you who don't want to see it I've still put the lil' spoiler tag. :yay:

^ reminds me of Red from Pineapple Express

I got the okay, so... Here's a Mr. J (that I had mistaken for Jonny):

joker.jpg

I can't really judge whether or not it's a spoiler (pretty sure it's not,) but for those of you who don't want to see it I've still put the lil' spoiler tag. :yay:

I'm getting bad vibes here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"