Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to see Stargirl. With Geoff Johns around, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll push for her if he didn't already.

It's sad that Laurel got screwed out of another part of her legacy. If anyone should be involved with the JSA it's her.

Obsidian, Stargirl, Commander Steel, Dr. Mid-Nite next season.

Apparently Matt Letscher (Thawne) will be a series regular in S2.

Lol so DD will be back full time with Sara facing off against him and getting revenge for Laurel.

Now I know for sure that Season 2 is going to be better than the first season with the Justice Society and the Legion of Doom. I hope Gorilla Grodd will be part of the LoD as well. Shame that we have the actual Eobard Thawne in Legends instead of Flash, but I think he will be portrayed better.

When I hear Legion of Doom, I think of the Road Warriors. I wish they put up the Black Sabbath song Iron Man during their moment of formation.

OBSIDIAN! YES!

Also.

LEGION OF DOOM! YES!

Kevin Conroy for Dr. Mid-Nite.

I can see Dr. Mid-Nite's costume as more like the Dr. Pieter Cross version when he was first introduced. Say we don't know if Dr. Mid-Nite is going to be either Dr. Charles McNider or Dr. Pieter Cross.

it will be malcolm,reverse flash,darkh,and captain Cold as legion of doom.

I fee like Legends of Tomorrow runs the risk of taking the dramatic elements/consequences from previous shows and ruining them with plot holes and absolute nonsense for the sake of looking great.

I mean the Season 1 Finale pretty threw out all logic aside with what they did to defeat Vandal Savage and now they're doing the same by bringing in a team of villains who shouldn't be around or with each other because of the events taking place in the other shows.

So when does Superman come into all this? Or is that on Supergirl?

Is it me or did that scene between Sarah and Damien look like a scene between Sarah and vandal savage. Just reminded me of that scene when they were on the dock and just put Damien. I could be wrong.

It is very cool that Damien Darhk will be back. That said, I am not sure what to think of him being part of a team. From what we have seen so far from the character, he would only accept being a leader of a team and nothing less would do. He thinks he knows better than anyone else. Also, when empowered by his magic idol (and I assume he will have his powers back), his powers easily trump those of his team members. However, ultimately, I feel it will be Merlyn who will be pulling the strings and manipulating the other members so that they will be pulling towards whatever goals he has in mind.

So, is a speedster going to join the Team? Because if not, I can't see how RF wouldn't be able to single handedly murder them all.

So excited to read they are using Dr.Mid-Nite. :)

First the JSA and now the LoD, things are gonna get bigger in season 2, I love it. I just hope with with so many new characters, the makers get their stories straight and has room for everyone to thrive and make identities for themselves.

So, is a speedster going to join the Team? Because if not, I can't see how RF wouldn't be able to single handedly murder them all.

Same way as how Flash doesn't instantaneously solve his problems, both in the show and in the comics - Idiot Ball. Or as I prefer to call it, the "Rule of Drama". :p

They certainly have a selection of speedsters now. Barry will be busy with his show of course, but Wally or Jessie or even Daddy Garrick can hop over to the Waverider. They could even introduce Impulse if they want.

Same way as how Flash doesn't instantaneously solve his problems, both in the show and in the comics - Idiot Ball. Or as I prefer to call it, the "Rule of Drama". :p

But usually the villains are portrayed as way more competent than the hero. And they've shown how effortlessly RF and Zoom just murder groups of people in literally seconds. They'd have to dumb any evil speedster down considerably, if the Waverider crew doesn't get a speedster of their own.

Mary Marvel and Capt. Marvel Jr. would be good additions at least for a story arc or two.

Also pull some folks from the Batman world: Spoiler, Orpheus, Batwing, El Gaucho, Knight & Squire, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"