Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of just giving us these other characters, why not give Gideon a physical body that looks like Amy Pemberton?

tumblr_mw21fr4X8s1s5z7gpo4_250.gif

No, but the spaceship AI (briefly) got a physical body over on there.

No, but the spaceship AI (briefly) got a physical body over on there.
lol oh you saw last weekend's episode of that series . lol no he got this idea from mass effect the game which it got that got that idea from Gen Roddenbarrys ( << the creator of star trek) Andromeda show , which an awesome series .

it's also where Michel shanks met his wife Lexa Doig

Rommie

Doyle

Gabriel

Achilles (Avatar)

The New Systems Commonwealth Wiki

ENTERTAINMENT
Andromeda was conceived by Gene Roddenberry in the early 1970s and posthumously produced on his behalf by his widow Majel Barrett-Roddenberry. Captain Dylan Hunt is a member of the Systems Commonwealth's High Guard; he and his ship the Andromeda Ascendant are frozen in time. They awaken 300 years in the future, where Hunt discovers that the Commonwealth has fallen and&#8230;

• 1K PAGES
  • 1K IMAGES
  • 5 VIDEOS

Well Amy Pemberton is very attractive. I'd prefer to see her onscreen than just hear her voice.

Last edited:
First look at Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Vixen in DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2.

13902716_1073672232682161_5579501846863681106_n.jpg

Is it the same suit as Mari McCabe?

And is she a Vixen from the past?

It does look like the same suit and she is from the past. The suit could be from the present though.

They couldn't come up with a more original suit to use then a knock off of the original?

Why is it so impossible to recreate this? Use the Material they used for Hoechlin's Superman costume or Ray's undersuit, and I think they could create something pretty good looking.

3LksDG4.jpg

It has a fair amount in common with the other suit, but it's not identical. I think they wanted to make it more African looking.

New Season Synopses for Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow

After the defeat of the immortal villain Vandal Savage and the corrupt Time Masters who colluded with him, a new threat emerges. Dr. Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), an unconventional and charming historian, is thrust into the action upon making a shocking discovery &#8211; the Legends are scattered throughout time.

Nate must find a way to rescue season one&#8217;s beloved team of heroes and rogues, including billionaire inventor Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), who has created an exo-suit with the power to shrink him to miniscule size, as the Atom; Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), the White Canary, a trained assassin; Professor Martin Stein (Victor Garber) and Jefferson &#8220;Jax&#8221; Jackson (Franz Drameh), who together form the meta-human Firestorm; and Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell), aka Heat Wave, a career criminal. When the Legends encounter the J.S.A (the Justice Society of America, the precursor to DC&#8217;s Justice League) in the 1940s, Amaya Jiwe (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), aka Vixen, joins the team. While the team reunites, a mystery looms &#8211; the fate of former captain Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill).

Once reunited, the Legends continue their new mission to protect the timeline from temporal aberrations &#8211; unusual changes to history that spawn potentially catastrophic consequences. When Nate, the grandson of J.S.A. member Commander Steel, unexpectedly finds himself with powers, he must overcome his own insecurities and find the hero within himself. Ultimately, the Legends will clash with foes both past and present, to save the world from a mysterious new threat.

Surprise they cast older actor for Obsidian.
I believe Henriksen was born in 1940.
Maybe they are only using his voice.

I think he's gonna be standing in for Alan Scott since they can't use him. Or perhaps we'll meet him in the present.

Please producers...Can we please have more Atom as Atom...Not Atom as Iron Man?
Also, can we see more of Firestorm's powers besides energy blasts?

Thanks!

Ps-Thank you for bringing Dr.Mid-Nite to live tv. :)

Please producers...Can we please have more Atom as Atom...Not Atom as Iron Man?
Also, can we see more of Firestorm's powers besides energy blasts?

Thanks!

Ps-Thank you for bringing Dr.Mid-Nite to live tv. :)

Agreed. Especially the part about Atom.

Agreed. Especially the part about Atom.

I concur. Though I've been saying that since pretty much the first time Atom was on Arrow. I love Ray (and Ryan Choi). I love the weird stuff Atom can do at subatomic sizes. I can't wait to see that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"