Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am really looking forward to seeing Darhk again.

Looks action packed with some really cool time periods like Musketeer era France, civil war America and Feudal Japan, the latter giving us Samurai Sara! :hmr:
I am totally in. :woot:

Maisie Richardson-Sellers looks quite beautiful as well. Did not release she'd be playing Vixen.

SW8yMmf.gif

Get ready to fall in love with Maisie Richardson Sellers, *****es.

Some of the stuff that I saw in the trailer...I fear we're about to tread into some very cheesy territory here.

Due to the production budget and value of this series, I don't think the show could pull off recreating some of the time periods that the Legends are supposed to travel to very well.

Heck, the clothing for when they visit France in the past look cringeworthy and I'm already bracing myself for how potentially bad the era of Japan is going to look like.

Some of the stuff that I saw in the trailer...I fear we're about to tread into some very cheesy territory here.

Due to the production budget and value of this series, I don't think the show could pull off recreating some of the time periods that the Legends are supposed to travel to very well.

Heck, the clothing for when they visit France in the past look cringeworthy and I'm already bracing myself for how potentially bad the era of Japan is going to look like.

..... welcome to last season.

I've been trying to watch through season one, but the Hawks storyline is beyond boring. Really like the show otherwise though, so looking forward to this season. Looks really good.

..... welcome to last season.

Indeed. I'm not worried about cheese, I just want it to be glorious fun cheese. Not dour, boring, constant failure cheese.

Also, seriously, give us one episode that is just the Legion of Doom. I would totally watch 45 minutes of the four of them just bouncing off each other, being gloriously evil, and competing to chew the scenery.

Only just seen the trailer, but the second season looks a lot of fun.

http://andypoondesign.blogspot.com/2016/10/you-guys-somehow-managed-to-pick-fight.html

Thursday, 6 October 2016

"You guys somehow managed to pick a fight with Boba Fett!"

These are the final approved concepts I did of Chronos, costume designed by Maya Mani. He is a time traveling bounty hunter who is menacing and look indestructible. The idea behind him is that he is like a walking tank and repairs his armor through out time with pieces of material from military vehicle parts hence the worn out number and markings. Though the final version in the show looks abit different but he is still look very bad ash! There was a big reveal of the true identity of who Chronos is around mid season of Legends of Tomorrow which I won't spoil here. Final costume was built by Aaron Harrison at Harrison Arts . DC's Legends of Tomorrow #concept #design #costume #comic #timetravel #timemaster #characterdesign

There is inconsistency with both this and Flash in terms of time travel consequences. The Legends' actions should have massive changes yet but didn't and when Barry makes a small change, it ends up catastrophic.

Rip says that they can't change events that they participated in. Barry only changes events that he participated in so the changes are bigger. When the Legends change the timeline all it has to do is course correct but when Barry does it the timeline has to recreate itself. At least that's how I rationalize it.

Rip says that they can't change events that they participated in. Barry only changes events that he participated in so the changes are bigger. When the Legends change the timeline all it has to do is course correct but when Barry does it the timeline has to recreate itself. At least that's how I rationalize it.
barry out for him self right now mostly, and there wasn't really anyone guiding him when he discovered time travel. and most of the time master's prior most likely weren't able to stop him any way. It's about catching up with Barry I guess.
or some thing really disastrous must have come from his messing with time in order for them to notice. and seeing that they were corrupted ....

and there's the time wraith's too the speedforce' white blood cells if barry really went out of control I'm swarm will chase continuously. if jay hadn't stopped him . Barry's done enough damage as it is already.

So is
Rip Hunter
gone from the series, or do they find him in another episode?

So is
Rip Hunter
gone from the series, or do they find him in another episode?
Nope just missing. (for how long? not sure )and that's also why they have that new guy who's a time detective & historian with them, now that he's found the others, he'll find Rip.

after all he found out Oliver was the arrow by looking at the obvious. Oliver coming to town at the same time as the arrow. and put all the law enforcement of starling city and captain lance to shame with that.

OK so I might have not paid enough attention last season but why isn't Hawkgirl on the show anymore? I believe Snart was blown up in some time thingamajiggy so that explains his disappearance

There is inconsistency with both this and Flash in terms of time travel consequences. The Legends' actions should have massive changes yet but didn't and when Barry makes a small change, it ends up catastrophic.
Its for the sake of drama and teaching Barry a lesson about not changing his past. How does Barry going back in time to stop his mom from being killed AND then stop himself from stopping him mom from being killed create a timeline where Cisco's brother gets killed by a drunk driver? Really makes no sense.

OK so I might have not paid enough attention last season but why isn't Hawkgirl on the show anymore? I believe Snart was blown up in some time thingamajiggy so that explains his disappearance
Marc Guggenheim said that they(his writing team on legends)lost interest in writing both hawk girl and man midway through season one and wrote them out of show for season 2 , since their story was basically over with vandal savage dead. which is weird since they were the one's making the stories which show's how weird he is.

Any way's it was put up here by a poster / member of the forum here in this general discussion thread and I thing the final episode of the season thread as well. on this side of the forums.

You might want to start looking in this section more often from now too,

Last edited:
Now with Star Girl's appearance, I would like to see her and Supergirl interact like JLU or in the JSA comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"