Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
15826794_1016333498472051_8676225191146510955_n.jpg

so this is what I think he legend might head withthe spear of destiny6 they may head back to nazi germany or another time persiod where the america had it

from:http://www.cbr.com/dc-universal-threats-the-15-most-powerful-objects-in-dc-comics/4/

6. THE SPEAR OF DESTINY

dc-comics-cain-spear-of-destiny.jpg

The Spear of Destiny is a dangerous tool in the DC Universe and one that bleeds into the history and mythology of our own world. The Spear was the very same that pierced the side of Jesus Christ during his crucifixion, eventually finding its way to the hands of Adolf Hitler. The Spear turned anyone that got close to Hitler into a servant of Nazism, and thus no superheroes could stop him from creating the Third Reich.

Before the Nazi regime was overthrown by conventional means, Hitler performed a ritual that would fill any holder of the Spear with an unstoppable desire for power. The Spear made its way to American hands and was given to Superman to help stop the Spectre and a raging water elemental, as the Spear was the only thing powerful enough to harm them. The Spear almost corrupted Superman, but he hurled it into space before any real damage could be done. The Spear was retrieved once more when the rogue angel,
Asmodel, possessed the Spectre and literally froze over bad place. The Spear Of Destiny is a dangerous weapon to wield, but its dire need often outweighs the risk of carrying it.

Am I the only one not a fan of the idea of Sara being presented as the kind of person that just randomly sleeps around with any attractive woman she meets?lol

It certainly made her big speech to Barry about altering time in the crossover come off as very hypocritical. Added to the fact that she altered time by warning Darkh about his future.

IMO the biggest problem with Legends Season 2 is putting Sara front and center as the leader. Lotz has a very limited acting range and the Sara character is a convoluted mess.

This show really needed a strong dynamic lead as the team leader, in order to sell the silly premise of the series. Dr. Who works so well because it always has that type of actor as the lead.

Flash, Legends, Arrow & Supergirl just got renewed

Now announce Katie Cassidy as a series regular for S4!

We're not getting Constantine on the show any time soon, he's just been made into an animated show for the CW Seed....

Can we get a Supernatural crossover with these guys ? I guess they could technically be on another Earth in The Flash as well & we know Cas can travel between Alternate Universes. Dean would totally be self aware of who they are hanging out with

Last edited:
CONGRATS to the LoT fans for the renewal of your fav show.

Here is to more great crossovers! :wowe:

Flash, Legends, Arrow & Supergirl just got renewed

This is a de facto two season renewal for both Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. The CW's Netflix deal guarantees that any show which gets a third season will be renewed for a fourth, regardless of ratings (see: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend).

So fans can relax.

This is a de facto two season renewal for both Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. The CW's Netflix deal guarantees that any show which gets a third season will be renewed for a fourth, regardless of ratings (see: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend).

So fans can relax.

yep.4th season basicly a sure thing for both supergirl and LOT.

Am I the only one not a fan of the idea of Sara being presented as the kind of person that just randomly sleeps around with any attractive woman she meets?lol

I'm actually more surprised that they haven't given either Ray or Jefferson any love interests in this season as of yet.

They made other gay characters stable lovely couples but made Sarah a wh*re, so that's pretty annoying, she's suppose to be the mature one. Not sure if they are trying too hard to be progressive or they just want to show the other side of LGBT community.

I wasn't impressed when Oliver was sleeping with anyone female, not the type of show I want to show my kids in the future, would love to if they don't make sleeping with random people or ditch them right after banging them the norm (i.e. Felicity dumping Ray)

I'd say I am a fan of LoT, but it's not my favourite show. I prefer Supergirl and Flash over it. I prefer LoT over Arrow though.

They are 2 episodes away from shooting the finale and no Katie Cassidy! So much for thinking she would get an exciting arc this season, if ever.

It feels like they just make up the rules of time travel from one episode to the next now. This week was the first time the guys on the team had their memories altered after the timeline changed, I think. Wouldn't it make just as much sense for Ray and Nate to just vanish, since they never would have joined the team in the new timeline?

It feels like they just make up the rules of time travel from one episode to the next now. This week was the first time the guys on the team had their memories altered after the timeline changed, I think. Wouldn't it make just as much sense for Ray and Nate to just vanish, since they never would have joined the team in the new timeline?

Not quite. Prior to the crossover Stine had started getting memory flashs of his daughter he didnt know existed. So there is a slightly different precedent

Regardless, DawnWarrior's initial sentence is still correct. Even if this isn't the moment they made up the rules for this episode, they are making up which ones to use from one episode to the next. They've never been consistent and have no interest in consistency.

Vixen is pointless . They clearly can't afford the special XFX,so they might as well get rid of the pointless character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"