Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they had kept their ability to fuse with anyone that they had in the comics, they we could get cool combos like Heatwave being Firestorm or Ray being Firestorm.

Also why haven't they enhanced the capabilities of members with technology yet? At the very least Sara could get an electrostaff or upgraded things like Ray's suit so it can be less bulky, advance heatwave's flamethrower so that it can be smaller and carried more places insconspiciously, also giving out some future guns like Rip had (only better looking hopefully) to some of the members without powers or on missions where they might not have ready access to their powers would also be wise.
that won't be possble here the only reason it's that way inthe the comic is cause the meta gene is prevelent and strong in the comic's (and more detailed inthe conmic's too)

But we have to remember not just anyone is compatible to be fire storm. and it's even less so in the live action universe of the flarrow verse. you had to be near the particle accelerator explosion or some very simlar to it and mutated by it and be the compatible , but polar opposite of ether stein or Ronnie jax's . heat wave wasn't exposed to the particle accelerator explosion energy and nether was Ray.

Ray is how ever being exposed to that dwarf star metal radiation so in time eventually he may get meta powers. but it won't match with anything that makes up fire storm. and mixing his energy with any of the firestorm's may cause problems deadly ones. some energy shouldn't mix.

I would gladly replace Steel with Deathstroke if it was at all possible.

And honestly, while Sara has earned her place as the new team leader, I just don't buy into the whole idea that she is a better leader than Rip ever was.

For all of the mistakes that Rip made none of them were as bad as the ones that Sara has made.

And I hope we get to see Rip interact with Barry, Oliver, and Supergirl next season.

No one can top Rip as leader.

Actually I want to see Rip interact with Julian Albert.

Will Julian be around though, I wonder? It'd be great if Tom Felton became a regular, but it seems like he's just in a guest role for this recent season of Flash.

I was hoping for a couple of additions to the team, namely Slade and Ragman.

I was hoping for a couple of additions to the team, namely Slade and Ragman.

Ragman would be great addition.

Even though the rags became inert - for lack of a better word - i'm sure they could figure out a decent explanation to get his mojo back.

Ragman would be great addition.

Even though the rags became inert - for lack of a better word - i'm sure they could figure out a decent explanation to get his mojo back.

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere.

I was hoping for Roy and Helena in the finale, even though I knew it wouldn't happen.

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere.

I was hoping for Roy and Helena in the finale, even though I knew it wouldn't happen.
Sadly none of the DC live u writers currently know what to do with Roy which is why I wanted him in the titans from the jump.

At least there he'd have purposes as founder and he can leave for personal reasons/ agenda's of his own come back and still visit arrow in is very small reoccurring role. As a founder he has partner leader privileges and can leave for personal agenda's or can start his own branch of the titan's.

him on legends just doesn't fit. him as an international onthe the down low scale hero them wise does.

As to Helena the writers only wanted to use her one way sadly and she won't fit on the legends . they want her on the street crime only but they made sure she can't have any redemption and there are too many angery people ready to do to her what happen to liz on the black Liz. the latter of which after she was cleared of charge's of shoot that corrupt soon to be senator/ court justice man . and she got nearly beating to death in a Grocery shopping center parking lot and discovered she pregnant. and this was by a random person mad at liz for this .

and in reallife when your accused of something even when your clear people still treat you nasty cause you were accused and in helena case she's convicted and she made her face known for camera's to see with her actions.

liz inthe black list was on camera shooting too . but there other thing that got her out like evidence but nope that wasn't enough for the public (as it is in real life ) be sides her getting that beat down in the parking lot, she couldn't buy a new apartment. and red had to step in. being convicted / accused ruin's lives. Framed or guilty, people treat you certain way.

and helena is the guilty verity.

helena has people with personal grudges ( Fed's and U.S. Marshal's) who will be watching her just make the mistake of her leaving her house. they see her trying any vigilantly gear . it'll be their excuse to kill her . her sneaking out will an excuse too. that' all they need . and there's those fed's and Marshal's family that will likely be doing the same add to the normal people she added to the mix with the club and bank terrorizing . this is waht they do with seirailler killers and they have tracker on them. any way.

she's stuck . it's her own fault in show. It's the show's writers fault for making too out of control brain dead . certain action's are too far for reason and there's no come back.

Last edited:
About the season 3 lineup poster, I don't see any new members. Basically it's a continuation of season 2 and not progression.

About the season 3 lineup poster, I don't see any new members. Basically it's a continuation of season 2 and not progression.

They have a team that works. Why change it just for the sake of change? The only reason there was a change from season 1 to season 2 was because
Hawkman and Hawkgirl were totally useless and Wentworth Miller did not want to be tied down as a series regular.

They have a team that works. Why change it just for the sake of change? The only reason there was a change from season 1 to season 2 was because
Hawkman and Hawkgirl were totally useless and Wentworth Miller did not want to be tied down as a series regular.

hmm, Lets just remember what made those characters worth less. Direction and certain plots were at play with that and the boss' behind the scenes that made those thing's to beginwith and them(thsoe same boss) being ok with performance befor it hit the air waves on screen . And then they said that.

Every other madium made those characters work .

and I'm not really sure with the current cast ether. there some dissed the same way that were recently new as well . it'll depend onthe execution of the show this coming season. but i won't be surprised to some ofthe same complaints perusal sadly . I never wrote off on the character or the actors that play ether of the hawks or Nate/ Citizen steel and amaya / Vixen II.

But I saw other fans have issue with all 4 and not just here on the hype sadly.

I'm OK with this lineup. Frankly, the Flash wouldn't be the same without Captain Cold coming in every once in a whlle. and you could always bring in the Thanagarian version of the Hawks with better ators

I'm OK with this lineup. Frankly, the Flash wouldn't be the same without Captain Cold coming in every once in a whlle. and you could always bring in the Thanagarian version of the Hawks with better ators
oh and there's still the unresolved story of the coming invasion from Thanagar too. That in the show and the writer's was weirdly haven't addressed it since. like they don't want to talk or think about it any more. so I hope what you say is true other wise... hmmm it's the writers showing something some us fan's don't want to admit about them. for tv show with not that many season's that's just weird to have dangler like this .

It shouldn't happen really,

hmm, Lets just remember what made those characters worth less. Direction and certain plots were at play with that and the boss' behind the scenes that made those thing's to beginwith and them(thsoe same boss) being ok with performance befor it hit the air waves on screen . And then they said that.

Every other madium made those characters work .

and I'm not really sure with the current cast ether. there some dissed the same way that were recently new as well . it'll depend onthe execution of the show this coming season. but i won't be surprised to some ofthe same complaints perusal sadly . I never wrote off on the character or the actors that play ether of the hawks or Nate/ Citizen steel and amaya / Vixen II.

But I saw other fans have issue with all 4 and not just here on the hype sadly.

The Hawks were played by such boring actors that it's not a surprise it didn't work. Hawkman especially was extremely wooden and lacking in charisma.

The Hawks were played by such boring actors that it's not a surprise it didn't work. Hawkman especially was extremely wooden and lacking in charisma.
hmm if it was just the actor's alone they should have notice with the first half of the season them selve though and yet they were ok with their performance. And it's right in front of them. where other people who run shows and movie when they have actor's like that they see that problem right away and if they can't get the problem solved they fire those actors and replace them faster then they did did show. which they didn't

yet they were ok with them all season. which should tell us if it's truly the actor's that were the problem, why , why did they keep them? it was the plot and they fallowed the director both th writer and director told them and those boss's were ok with it all result wise bofor putting out to the audience's . cause it's weird other wise that they the boss's of the show couldn't notice this problem right in front of them with only being them. the writer claim they got bored writing the characters and that make it weird cause they wrote the story in this version other have written and weren't bored other actor's have played and didn't give poor performance they fallowed the direction that was give with those other too.

Something's wrong and it's not just one thing and again the fans also complained about nate and amaya too. which I hope that doesn't be come problem again this season. But some thing off. and it's not that alone where the actor's are involved .

Well they didn't keep Hawkman. They killed him off early, and probably just brought him back because they needed to finish off the story so that Hawkgirl could move on too.

They need more females on this show. The Waverider crew is too male heavy.

Well they didn't keep Hawkman. They killed him off early, and probably just brought him back because they needed to finish off the story so that Hawkgirl could move on too.

I got a feeling that was just their plot too. especially since they knew in the books they reincarnate thanks to the N'th metal radiation . it just ened up that way .
They need more females on this show. The Waverider crew is too male heavy.
hmm if they would put equal amount of female with the male's i'd be fine but I know people from the fan base always say this and this is too crowed etc. but if it was like the show criminal minds where it's equal. i'd be fine .

But knowing the writers team are from Guggenheim's there's always some character that suffer from lack of development if him self or the rest of the writers fallow him in his mentality of being bored and not caring about a character. and people claim it's the numbers when it's actually the writers them selves who shouldn't have add the character in the first place if they gonna do that.

They can even it out by getting rid of Nate, who does nothing for the show and seems to just duplicate Ray Palmer's character. Plus Gideon surely must possess the same amount of historical knowledge as him. And what do you know? Gideon is also a female and a beautiful one at that. Have her replace him on the team. She's already an integral part of the group anyway.

18670745_1335021766547205_3630256065915303021_n.jpg

amy-pemberton-at-wonder-woman-premiere-in-los-angeles-05-25-2017_2.jpg

amy-pemberton-at-wonder-woman-premiere-in-los-angeles-05-25-2017_5.jpg

amy-pemberton-at-wonder-woman-premiere-in-los-angeles-05-25-2017_7.jpg

:ilv::ilv:

They can even it out by getting rid of Nate, who does nothing for the show and seems to just duplicate Ray Palmer's character. Plus Gideon surely must possess the same amount of historical knowledge as him. And what do you know? Gideon is also a female and a beautiful one at that. Have her replace him on the team. She's already an integral part of the group anyway.
hmm they won't drop un less they're laziness problem overtakes them in differentiating Nate further from ray. and they don't develop that detective part of Nate more and they don't want to own up to it. the latter is when that will happen. Not befor.

And they seem bent and they aren't too much of hurry to make Gideon have human an avatar like other shows have done yet. it'll happen eventually I'm certain .

Damien Darhk returning for S3 apparently.

...what. :huh:

They could at least have decided to use an interesting villain. I love McDonough, and all, but Darhk was basically worthless all of S2. (Merlyn was too, but that's beside the point; he's not coming back.) At least Thawne was interesting. Darhk is just there to make maniacal jokes, cackle at people dying, and make Sara miserable by his mere presence. I mean, come on.

I like DD, though I really want to see him and Black Siren interact.

I like DD, though I really want to see him and Black Siren interact.

That would be interesting. Don't get me wrong, I like Darhk, I think he's just sort of a one-note villain. I wouldn't mind seeing him again in S4. But now, so soon after he just had an entire season of Arrow and an entire season of LOT as the main villain? They could've waited a bit, IMO.

No one can top Rip as leader.

I don't know, I think its a tough call. On one hand, Rip *did* manage to cause World War 4 to happen 5 years early, prematurely ending the lives of billions of people. On the other hand, Sara pretty much single-handedly caused the formation of the Legion of Doom. So, I think its a toss up, they are about equal as leaders.

:oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back