Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Thread Manager, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avenging Angel

Avenging Angel I'm Fire! Life incarnate!

Amy is a foxy lady. Glad to have her back.

2. vantheman77

vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I always felt Legends was the bridge between Flash and Arrow. I doubt anyone from Supergirl is going to join the team as they would have to go through the Multiverse to do so.

3. DawnWarrior

DawnWarrior Questioner of Authority

^Hell, they've worn out the fabric of reality so much, I wouldn't put it past them.

4. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Well-Known Member

Wow, the Arrowverse and Netflix MCU love swapping actors.

Wild Dog is heading to Jessica Jones, while Pam from Jessica Jones is headed to Legends of Tomorrow as Ray's mom.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/17/legends-of-tomorrow-season-3-susie-abromeit-cast-ray-mom/

5. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Monkey Business

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/31/legends-tomorrow-courtney-ford-damian-darhk-daughter/

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09/03/legends-of-tomorrow-will-have-mari-mccabe-vixen-in-season-3/

6. Blitzkrieg

[YT]Kg2T51tA8Vc[/YT]

7. Derrick

Derrick Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see how Rip Hunter fits into this season...I believe he is now only a recurring character, correct?

I suspect Damien Darkh's daughter is actually a consequence of the Legends messing with time, and ends up to be a non-villain...

8. metaphysician

metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

From the promos, it sounds like he has an antagonistic role, albeit not a villainous one. Presumably he'll be more competent thusly, since he always seems to be so when not with the team. . .

9. Brazil201

Brazil201 Well-Known Member

Did his daughter die in arrow season 4?

10. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

11. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

No, she did n't there. what happened was Damien darhk said he 'would come back for after he killed Oliver and they did public battle for star city which as you know is still the worst season of arrow next to season 3 and PART OF SEASON 2 THAT LEAD INTO IT .

so that little girl was still left in that under ground hide out waiting for her villain father. and the writing of Guggenheim left it that way even in the following season and Oliver could n't be bothered to even think of her on screen cause the writer s team of arrow didn't care past that point til now. which I stated in the past that was one of the many reasons I dropped that series and never went back to the show. it is that bad I even tried last year and my youngest sister show me that Diggle blew an interrogation with torture when there wasn't supposed be used at all and I laughed and said it's just still doing the same thing where they have characters ether acting like idiots or have them leave an under 12-year-old kid in cave / under ground tunnel . when they should have smartened up by now.

and now Guggenheim is in the X-men books turning kitty pryde become some twisted version of felicty and the other characters even act goofy eyed over her love life and storm is acting stupid as well. you can see the other posters inthe X-men thread inthe marvel comic's side of hy6pe mention this very thing tht are seeingf how guggen hiem writes characters. .

so it's clear guggeheim is a bad writer even to new people seeing his work and it can't be unsaid since people are seeing it elose where too. I'm not sure how he getting work or allowedto do other comic's and show's with what he does to the characters. . but its very sad to see.

12. Lencho01

Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

[YT]C0fNEQiMqXw[/YT]

13. Brazil201

Brazil201 Well-Known Member

any crossover stuff leak yet?

14. Blitzkrieg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/glsen-respect-awards-dc-entertainment-be-honored-championing-lgbtq-superheroes-1041480?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

15. marvelrobbins

marvelrobbins Well-Known Member

16. Primal Slayer

Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Guess we wont be getting Sara/Laurel interaction. Damn you MG!

17. Primal Slayer

Stein dies during crossover

18. Dr Lee

Dr Lee Insert interesting quote here

Between that rumour and the Arrow rumour.... everyone is losing their **** right now it seems

19. Primal Slayer

It's certainly going to be a decisive crossover. Marriage, death, one night stands.

20. herolee10

herolee10 No More Miracles

I guess we are never
    going to see Sara ever have a male love interest again, despite being bi-sexual.

I mean they should have just made her a full on lesbian if that was going to be the case and not give some the hope that she could also be paired up with a guy once in awhile.

21. coluanprime

coluanprime Well-Known Member

It wouldn't really make sense for the crossover. For one, why would Black Siren be involved in a hero matter if she's a villain. She's certainly not on the wedding guest list. Second, it makes a lot more sense to push that into its own episode where it can have space. The crossover is already going to be crowded af. I'd rather not have them shove in a major character interaction that I want to see given space.

22. Primal Slayer

Captain Cold will be in the crossover and Malcolm was in the S4 crossover. Her being a villain doesn't really matter. I wasn't expecting her to be in the crossover (she barely films this season in general anyway) but I had hopes. And from the sounds of it, LoT isn't interested in doing anything with Black Siren.

23. metaphysician

metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Captain Cold is varyingly redeemed and friendly, and Malcolm is basically family. Its not really the same thing as "evil psychopathic alternate version of my dead sister".

24. Primal Slayer

25. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Well-Known Member

Constantine's coming-

http://www.ibtimes.com/legends-tomorrow-spoilers-matt-ryans-john-constantine-confirmed-season-3-2598499

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.