Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really wish CW would just give him a show. The slapped it on the wrong channel and time. It was doomed before it ever started, but it would thrive on the CW with the rest of them. Matt Ryan is just too good in the role to only be popping up once a year in someone else's hour. It's such a waste...just like the animated "series" is gonna be.

He could just be a Legend.

I really wish CW would just give him a show. The slapped it on the wrong channel and time. It was doomed before it ever started, but it would thrive on the CW with the rest of them. Matt Ryan is just too good in the role to only be popping up once a year in someone else's hour. It's such a waste...just like the animated "series" is gonna be.

The Vixen series hasn't been a waste, so I doubt Constantine will either.

Well, I am glad he's coming back at least. I think it would almost be a brand new show if he went solo on the CW with a different supporting cast. But I'll take any Constantine I can get.

[YT]7cYdxE_3dG8[/YT]

Pumped for the new season. Season 2 finale was a huge letdown. It was one of the most (if not the worst) contrived and lazy episodes of CB TV I have ever seen but everything is forgiven because how cheesy good the rest of the season was. This is so much schlocky fun that I'm always back for more. Plus Mick Rory is a f**king riot in the show, always up for more Mick stuff. Looking forward to seeing Matt's Constantine as well.

[YT]7cYdxE_3dG8[/YT]

Pumped for the new season. Season 2 finale was a huge letdown. It was one of the most (if not the worst) contrived and lazy episodes of CB TV I have ever seen but everything is forgiven because how cheesy good the rest of the season was. This is so much schlocky fun that I'm always back for more. Plus Mick Rory is a f**king riot in the show, always up for more Mick stuff. Looking forward to seeing Matt's Constantine as well.

:up::up:

Glad Constantine will be in Legends as they need a magic expert like him.

Are they still as ridiculously short as they have been? If the answer is yes, then that's a waste.

Not sure how seasonal length or number of episodes qualifies as a waste, but sure.

Anyway, bringing this back to Legends in general, nice way to weave in the other shows by having Wally appear for a little bit, similar to when Oliver appeared in last year's premiere.

Last edited:
I read a rumor that Gorilla Grodd will be a villain this season.

Call in the Russian
2280958-fire06a.jpg

or this guy:
latest

Looks like Martin Stein is leaving the show in the middle of this season...

https://deadline.com/2017/10/dcs-le...ular-exit-cw-series-victor-garber-1202186307/

Any wagers on what will happen to Firestorm?
they can use this as away to bring back ronnie in his place and he can see caitlin again. the actor Robbie amell did say he wants to come back andwe all know thwwriters on this show likely not put up

[FONT=&quot]Jason Rusch
New Earth
A · I · G · Q
1985 - 2011
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jason Rusch[FONT=&quot] is one of the primary users of the [/FONT]Firestorm Matrix[FONT=&quot], alongside [/FONT]Ronnie Raymond[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

The Cw writers would likely turned him into an already existing character jackson him self with the track record the cw has made up already .
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Ronnie and Jax together could get... boring. They're very similiar, I think because both are meant to balance against Stein. It'd be hard to make them contrast, I think.

Gehenna might be interesting, especially if she's like a dark secret from the rest of the team or something.

Ronnie and Jax together could get... boring. They're very similiar, I think because both are meant to balance against Stein. It'd be hard to make them contrast, I think.

Gehenna might be interesting, especially if she's like a dark secret from the rest of the team or something.
sorry I'm late I had alot of over time at work. ok so from what I under of the live action Cw dcharaTERS Bbefore the accident Ronnie was ciscko's senor. and told thing to do and cisco looked up to him and they show him with stein split andarguing with stein Ronnine mention his science degree.

the only about ronnie in this universe is that he's a hunky geek and not an athaleet. un like his comic self.

jax's was dissded alsmot rejected by katilin over this meer isuue that he was just a jock now he's owrking in a car repair shop due to his accedent. whichwas poor of her. but it seem's he wasn't seen as an intelectual Equal.

the only simlar was maybe they were other there was much they had in commin with each other.

with the werid fact that satein used to dis like pizza according tohmslef before merging wqith Ronnie.

How Ever I will say I like your idea, so I'm ok with ether. butr Iwould like to see Gehenna. but the writers like to take strange turns. we'll have to see what they do

I just know how after the new 52 how after ronnie in a more muture position wherehe was theteacher or couch after being fire storm with J.R . they manage to be come seprat version's of fire storm each them selves which is a nother reason I proposed this (and I said it's good way to bring him back to the universe. ) tthere a reason why I said it.

Detail's below

[FONT=&quot]Jason Rusch<< Read more
Prime Earth
A · I · Q
2011 - Present[/FONT]

Ha! I was thinking the opposite.

Ronnie is a little much like Stein, being the super-genius particle physicist who's also less of a 'player' and more of a straight-laced long-term 'family' sort of guy (who would be as likely to spend time thinking about his long-distance disrupted relationship with Caitlin as Stein did his own family issues).

Other than neither of them being fifty, Jax and Ronnie are about as different as two dudes can be.

On the other hand, the Waverider, particularly now that Amaya is gone, is a little dude-heavy, so unless Gideon gets a 'robot body' that looks conveniently like the actress that portrayed her last season, the ship could use another woman, and having the next Firestorm Matrix Compatible person be a woman could make for some funny awkwardness (particularly if her and Jax don't inevitably fall in love as a result of their forced intimacy, but instead adopt a more siblings-who-pick-on-each-other dynamic).

On the other, other hand, the ship's got a lot of people on it already, and Jax being able to Firestorm up all by himself would certainly save cash on hiring another actor to be his 'other half.' And, con for the writers, it would give them one less excuse to desperately come up with for why Firestorm can't be seen this episode (since they fight like hell to separate Stein and Jax, so that they don't have to spend money on those effects, or worry about a flying man throwing fireballs steamrollering their weak adversaries that are rarely a challenge for Rory and Sara, let alone people with powers)...

Ronnie is a little much like Stein, being the super-genius particle physicist who's also less of a 'player' and more of a straight-laced long-term 'family' sort of guy (who would be as likely to spend time thinking about his long-distance disrupted relationship with Caitlin as Stein did his own family issues).

Other than neither of them being fifty, Jax and Ronnie are about as different as two dudes can be.

On the other hand, the Waverider, particularly now that Amaya is gone, is a little dude-heavy, so unless Gideon gets a 'robot body' that looks conveniently like the actress that portrayed her last season, the ship could use another woman, and having the next Firestorm Matrix Compatible person be a woman could make for some funny awkwardness (particularly if her and Jax don't inevitably fall in love as a result of their forced intimacy, but instead adopt a more siblings-who-pick-on-each-other dynamic).

On the other, other hand, the ship's got a lot of people on it already, and Jax being able to Firestorm up all by himself would certainly save cash on hiring another actor to be his 'other half.' And, con for the writers, it would give them one less excuse to desperately come up with for why Firestorm can't be seen this episode (since they fight like hell to separate Stein and Jax, so that they don't have to spend money on those effects, or worry about a flying man throwing fireballs steamrollering their weak adversaries that are rarely a challenge for Rory and Sara, let alone people with powers)...
lol I just said the same thing where both Ronnie and Jax are involved. the only they have in common is they are both younger then stein in this universe. But ronnie is a full flegde scientist as I said snd not a jock.(like he wasinthe books and animated series )

he's just a good looking really fit Nerd. from that the live action show pushed. So while I'm ok with drcomic's suggestion to a degree I'm good with ether. the show does need another female

it's possible amaya might come back though. we'll have to see.

But I meantioned my sugesstion above. Anyway in the live action universe they don't have that much in common other then thay are both younger then stien. And jackSON was just an ordinary jock turned car mechanic before joining the crew of the wave rider. and learned to fix that shipway later. he's not lowest intelect ever seen,

but he's not some one with a PHD un like Stein and Ronnie in the live action universe.

And Ronnie in the book's although he became a teacher. he was a coach and not a scientist. he was smart , But I don't think he ever became psychics major ,unlike in the live action self in universe of the flarrow verse.

No jax and Ronnie aren't that similar and that was made clear with the way caitlin treated hjax when looking for a new partner for stein. it was in a way that was unfair and came off looking like another issue.

But it was due to missing Ronnie and what made him "Him" in which she fell in love with ronnie. Sadly it was shown poorly. but ronnie being scientist was a factor.

But it was clear it was about live action Ronnie being a scientist. And before some one goes to discredit that, let's also remember barry wasn't much of CSI due to the writers messing around in seasion 1 til he met kara on earth 39 and showed he had brains on her earth be side talking and being talked about . And they had Cisco and Caitlin do all of the foresnic work like Felicity asking Caitlin to do DNA test's for sara's KILLER etc. And barry was right there for her to ask from the jump/the whole time.

which was freaking strange for barry and his day job. keep in mind the writer's have made a lot of weird mistakes in all three series.

Anyone not recognizing Ronnie as scitenist is their ( the writing team of flash's)fault and so was alot of other glaring mistakes where Barry was involved and alot more screw up's in arrow as well where detective work & details with foresnic's were in involved like having felicity do that and putting suspicon arsenal and stupid pointles chase of criminal that weren't there when sara died and Dna didn't match who tocuhed the arrow like komodo being sara's killer. that was the stupidiest plot ever.

It was just bad writing, All around that same time period. sadly to say. And they are owned by a company called detective comic's entertaiment.

But the CWtv writers that have taken these characters barely live up to that, where their characters come from. always keep that inthefor front of your minds.

Last edited:

It's not the actress who portrayed her last season. It's the actress who has portrayed her since the beginning and still portrays Gideon this season. That is what Amy Pemberton looks like: the one who does the voice for Gideon now.

Premiere+Warner+Bros+Pictures+Wonder+Woman+99nTqo7xzxnx.jpg

We saw her pic briefly in the season 3 premiere when Gideon sent the pic of the exotic woman in search of sex to all the frat boys on the beach who were dressed in Roman garb.

But I agree that the ship could use another woman, and I would love for Amy Pemberton to appear physically full time instead of only as a voice. She's easily the hottest female on the show. She is apparently set to make another physical appearance this season, so I've heard.

Just bring in Jason Rusch to fuse with Jax. Problem solved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"