Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fan response/budget for them flying/interest in the characters just wasn't there. Which is a shame since its another pair of great characters that they ruined. Spending so much time on the stupid "will they, won't they" past lives romanticism was stupid. And then they brought Vandal into it....disaster.

Combination of the actress wanting to go back to theatre, the Hawks story coming to a conclusion and the response to the characters IIRC....

The fan response/budget for them flying/interest in the characters just wasn't there. Which is a shame since its another pair of great characters that they ruined. Spending so much time on the stupid "will they, won't they" past lives romanticism was stupid. And then they brought Vandal into it....disaster.

Okay, thanks guys.

I don't see him having more screentime and storylines. Ray had 2 strong episodes that really focused on him. The only thing Nate really has is his storyline with Amaya.

The whole season Nate has been more of the male lead than Ray.

Can anybody please tell me why the character of Hawkgirl was dropped from LoT? Did fans not respond well to her?

Fans didn't like her. Her acting was weakest among the cast. I was glad to see her go (the character that is).

would be cool if the teamt gets worthy oponents like Gorilla Grod, Man-bat, the shark.

also a version of Doomsday and maybe SDarvitar could be back on the show if they accidently go in the past to India... Wally needs better redemption atleast in the past.

we need better opoents now for Wally.

I think they could show the animal totems power better with that aura thing. Like she could hit something with the aura or absorb the aura for better effects, but aura looking animals would be the best if they hit the target and she is inside.
will we get a Green Lantern of some sort?(female or that guy from the future thats on Krypton) maybe antimonitor? yellow or red lanterns as enemies/villians? a dark lantern from the future a dark flash with dark lantern ring?

Abin Sur?
Jessica Cruz , Guy Gardner, Simon Baz, Jong Li, Daniel Young?

some sort of battle between Super girl, Kryptonians(powered up with yellow sun) or a Speedster with Lanterns would be fantastic.

Alien armor blue Beattle?
Booster Gold?
Demon Etrigan?
some relations and villians from Apocalypse?

I think that they could done the invasion of Hawkgirls race on earth something that theoretically should happen.
would be weird and cool to see those two as some sort of villians with their race and armada.

Last edited:
You say this but I certainly don't see it.

I wish I could point out scenes. Maybe it's simply Nate's relationship with Amara is quite front and center, while Ray seems to chime in with the occasional "nice guy" quip.

Nate def seems to me to be the male lead.

The character was poorly written, and the actress wasn't very good I didn't think. I wouldn't mind seeing the character again, but she'd definitely need to be recast, and wrote better.

The character was poorly written, and the actress wasn't very good I didn't think. I wouldn't mind seeing the character again, but she'd definitely need to be recast, and wrote better.

Agreed 100%!

Jonah Hex is back for the finale.

Legends-of-Tomorrow-Jonah-Hex-1.jpg

The CW has released some brand new photos in promotion of the upcoming season 3 finale of Legends of Tomorrow. This finale will feature the return of Jonah Hex (Johnathon Schaech).

https://heroichollywood.com/legends-tomorrow-season-finale-jonah-hex/

ALSO, edit, Legends is among the shows that the CW has renewed, so guess we can say hello to Constantine joining the team in Season 4.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/riverdale-jane-the-virgin-arrow-flash-supernatural-renewed-cw-1202741489/

The CW has renewed 10 of its current series, the network announced Monday.

The renewed series are: “Arrow” (Season 7), “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” (Season 4), “Legends of Tomorrow” (Season 4), “The Flash” (Season 5), “Jane the Virgin” (Season 5), “Riverdale” (Season 3), “Supergirl” (Season 4), and “Supernatural” (Season 14). In addition, freshman shows “Black Lightning” and “Dynasty” have been picked up for second seasons. Specific premiere dates for each series will be announced at a later time. The network will make decisions on their originals “Life Sentence,” “Valor,” “iZombie,” and “The 100” in May.

Last edited:
I enjoy the Constantine character and portrayal, but the shift of focus to the occult is an odd choice for a time travel show.

Helen of Troy will be in the season finale and I wonder if she will be the TV equivalent to Wonder Woman.

The Hawks were only used for a season and they were not over with viewers. They have been forgotten since.

The sad thing is that the Hawks are two of my favorite comic characters, but they didn't work here.

I quite adore this show. More so than Arrow and The Flash right now. This season it's been way better than the other two.

If we're going back to hang with Hex again, I'm holding out for an appearance from some other cowboy heroes like Bat-lash or El Diablo or, the one I really want to see, the Vigilante (Greg Saunders, the one who was on JLU.)

Actress who plays Ava has been upped to a series regular for S4.

They’ve done a much better job of redeeming Damian Darhk in Legends than they have of redeeming Black Siren on Arrow. The last 2 episodes got me sympathizing with Darhk, he’s really a softy inside.

They're shaking up the Legends team with Constantine, Kid Flash, and Ava being series regulars for the 4th season. This makes me wonder if any of the current team will leave by the end of the 3rd season.

Guess this means that Sara and Ava will be the legends equivalent on what most people were hoping Maggie and Alex to be. Though I doubt that they will break up because one wants to have children while the other doesn't.

On another note, darn, I was hoping to see Sara and Constantine play more off of each other in the future. Oh well.

They're shaking up the Legends team with Constantine, Kid Flash, and Ava being series regulars for the 4th season. This makes me wonder if any of the current team will leave by the end of the 3rd season.

I'm thinking Amaya may leave at the end of the season.

So that's Ava, Wally, Constantine as the new blood; shame they couldn't get Jonah Hex too - but I suppose there's only so much they can do with a Cowboy on a Time ship. How many of our Legends are actually powered anymore though? Nate, Ray (by means of his suit) and Wally? Zari & Amaya via their Totems (although, by that logic, everyone with a totem is powered - so Nate & Ray have twice the power).

I'm thinking Amaya may leave at the end of the season.
This wouldn't surprise me, because she (the character at least) almost left at the end of last season; this season needed her for the totems, and that'll likely wrap up before the season concludes.

I'm also looking at Heatwave because the Flashpoint movie is rumored to use the character.
Lets be honest here, the Flashpoint movie is a joke; it's still very much in the writing department and still hasn't got a working script yet. Needless to say, the portrayal of Heatwave on Legends is vastly different to the one that'll likely appear in a big-screen Flash film. I don't see the Mick Rory of Legends going anywhere - although it has seemed evident that they're not quite sure what to do with him at the moment.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

In any case, next year (or next season) we've (potentially) got:
  • Sara
  • Ava
  • Ray (I hope they make him more serious, and less comic relief)
  • Nate
  • Amaya
  • Rory
  • Zari (she's sorta' the techie - a replacement for Jax?)
  • John (Constantine)
  • Wally

With the possibility (this season) to kill off Rip and have Amaya leave and return to Zambasi(sp?)

Guess this means that Sara and Ava will be the legends equivalent on what most people were hoping Maggie and Alex to be. Though I doubt that they will break up because one wants to have children while the other doesn't.

On another note, darn, I was hoping to see Sara and Constantine play more off of each other in the future. Oh well.

Doesn't mean there won't be a love triangle between the three of them. it is a CW show.:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"