Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would as Sara would not be happy with Professor Stein and Jax keeping secrets from them.

I guess I missed where Rip is in 2056. I thought he was just talking to Old Barry from the future.

Nah, their plan to stop the invasion was "Vandal Savage's empire successfully fights them off, history relates this". This is a ruthless, but logical.

As for the Legion of Doom, nope. For one, Eobard Thawne had access to time travel long "before" the events of the current season. For another, Sara specifically and with malice aforethought gave future knowledge to someone she knew was conspiring with a time traveler. That's a hell of a lot worse a sin than anything Barry has ever done; at least his meddling hasn't been motivated purely by revenge.

It's hard to say. Sara definitely pushed Damian, but they're the same threats that Thawne was implying to him earlier in the episode. Before Flashpoint, Thawne didn't create a legion of doom in the past. So this whole thing can be traced back to Flash.

I'd argue that's a lot less worse than "anything Barry has ever done" considering Sara specifically chose to not Kill Darhk, to not mess with time. Yet Barry has significantly altered the timeline to cheer himself up multiple times.

LoT is moving to Tuesday at 9:00 starting with the mid-season premiere. It should have an easier time retaining Flash's audience than anything else they put there.

Supernatural will take LoT's slot at 8:00 with Riverdale at 9:00.

Legends definitely need the rub from Flash since their ratings are barely hanging on. Maybe the network thinks that four nights of superhero television is too much.

Doesn't that mean then that LOT will be directly competing with AOS?

Ouch, while I don't mind it being after Flash, the fact that TheCW has lost faith in it being a lead in for a new show is kind of sad. I'm surprised they didnt pair Archie with Flash.

Oddly enough, I feel it would be good to have The Flash and Arrow air back to back, especially considering the times where their storylines intersect or if there's a confusion over the timeline, like when Barry helped Team Arrow during the fight with Ra's Al Ghul.

Ouch, while I don't mind it being after Flash, the fact that TheCW has lost faith in it being a lead in for a new show is kind of sad. I'm surprised they didnt pair Archie with Flash.

The fact that they're putting it in the post-Flash timeslot essentially guarantees that they're not done with the show yet.

The back order was already a major positive sign, but the post-Flash slot is the best one CW has available.

This means that Legends is guaranteed at least two more seasons.

Sounds fine to me. Maybe more will rub off from the Flash than just audience cover.

LoT is moving to Tuesday at 9:00 starting with the mid-season premiere. It should have an easier time retaining Flash's audience than anything else they put there.

Works for me. After Flash is over there is nothing worth watching on Tuesday anyway. And now I can watch The Big Bang Theory live on Thursday and then watch Riverdale at 9:00.

I honestly don't know why the CW wants to spread out it's Superhero shows int eh first place. Coupling shows together that have a similar audience makes more sense

True. I think Vixen is making up for that this season.

Vixen is amazing, I hope they just keep her like forever :D :O

I wanna hear more from future Barry he sounded so cool on that audio tape thing
hClINNT.gif

I honestly don't know why the CW wants to spread out it's Superhero shows int eh first place. Coupling shows together that have a similar audience makes more sense
Because, Supernatural aside, the comic book shows are much higher rated than all the other shows on the CW and they want to use the viewership of the more popular shows to get people to sample the less popular ones that come on after them.

Killing him would have messed with time a *lot* less than giving him future knowledge and intentionally letting him live.

So, when the hell are they airing iZombie if Legends just moved into its post-holidays timeslot?

Liking the crew more with each episode. Vixen and Steel are great additions, although Sara and Ray are still my favorites. I just wish the writing and story-arc plotting was better. Best thing yet, still no Rip!!

Because, Supernatural aside, the comic book shows are much higher rated than all the other shows on the CW and they want to use the viewership of the more popular shows to get people to sample the less popular ones that come on after them.

How exactly is that working out

How exactly is that working out

Jane the Virgin got a slight boost by following Supergirl instead of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
No Tomorrow not any by following Flash. But a rom-com following Flash doesn't really make much sense. So no surprise.
That Arrow is down a lot this season may be hurting Frequency because otherwise it would seem the two shows are more compatible. If Arrow were getting better ratings, Frequency might too.
And Supernatural just keeps chugging along no matter where the CW puts it.

lol the commercial to night they named it heroes vs aliens sort a spin on monsters Versus aliens which disney did which had an animated series for a bit

Killing him would have messed with time a *lot* less than giving him future knowledge and intentionally letting him live.

Yes, i'm sure killing a guy who is heavily influential and powerful 75 years before his death wouldn't cause any massive butterfly effects.

The biggest problem I have with what Sara did, is the thought that (since time travel is involved) maybe her vendetta is the very reason that Darhk was so sure to kill Laurel.

That's a cool idea, that being a seed Sara left decades earlier is the very reason her sister dies. Except that Darhk never mentioned Sara in the Iron Heights scene. He mentioned her father only.

Now it could be siad that the scene was pre-time travel and that events could have changed in the meantime. But unless they went ahead and reshot the whole scene to include these new changes made by Sara, we can only assume that all continues as it did regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"