Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 3

The Arrowverse is dying right before our eyes. There are only 2 shows left, with one upcoming.

Last edited:
Now they should move Superman and Lois and Stargirl to HBO Max and let Flash finish off it’s run next season.

You know it’s not the first of any show I watched that got canceled but this one does sting a little I have to admit. I mean I’m grateful for seven seasons but they know the could’ve given us at least a shorten final season but due to the sale it’s business. Thanks to the cast and crew to seven great years…. It’s been fun.

The Arrowverse is dying right before our eyes. There are only 2 shows left, with one upcoming.

And is Superman and Lois even set within the Arrowverse? With all the rest going, they could easily disconnect it permanently.

And is Superman and Lois even set within the Arrowverse? With all the rest going, they could easily disconnect it permanently.
Todd Helbing said we’ll find out at the end of the season if it’s in the Arrowverse. I don’t know and I’d like to be wrong for me at least but I feel like it won’t be on Earth Prime but in the Arrowverse multiverse. Having said that Superman and Lois was featured in the Earth Prime comic so I guess we’ll see.

It’s sad I’m mean I was ready for it to end too but at least wanted a last major event to close the shows off as well as final episodes in the other last remaining shows as an epilogue to the Arrowverse but wasn’t meant to be. I’ll live though it just sucks but whatever lol.

Todd Helbing said we’ll find out at the end of the season if it’s in the Arrowverse. I don’t know and I’d like to be wrong for me at least but I feel like it won’t be on Earth Prime but in the Arrowverse multiverse. Having said that Superman and Lois was featured in the Earth Prime comic so I guess we’ll see.

Diggle showed up last season so I assume it’s still set in the Arrowverse

Oliver was directly mentioned as well. Of course, they could always say afterwards that S&L exists on an alternate Earth that shares a few similarities with Earth Prime.

Now they should move Superman and Lois and Stargirl to HBO Max and let Flash finish off it’s run next season.

Were it ever in danger of being axed from the CW, Stargirl to HBO Max would be an easy decision since the show started on DC Universe before also airing at the same time on the CW. So that would be a no-brainer.

As for Legends, it's unfortunate, as I did like this show a lot. But I won't lie that I've enjoyed each subsequent season less and less. That said, it's unfortunate we won't get to see Booster Gold suit up.

Oliver was directly mentioned as well. Of course, they could always say afterwards that S&L exists on an alternate Earth that shares a few similarities with Earth Prime.
I’m assuming it is as well because like Prison Mike and herolee10 said Diggle made an appearance and yes Oliver was mentioned as well as the Earth Prime comic tie in. But also like herolee10 said they could just change it we’ll just have to see towards the end of the season.

RIP to the best Arrowverse show.

Not surprised that Legends was cancelled. Naomi is likely renewed as CW had to choose between Legends and Naomi.

Naomi is cheaper to make....so there you go.

Yeah with Legends there were multiple characters with powers that required special FX.

For Naomi, it's her and either Dee or Zumbado.

Yeah with Legends there were multiple characters with powers that required special FX.

For Naomi, it's her and either Dee or Zumbado.
I watched 7 seasons of LEGENDS....and 3 episodes of NAOMI.....give me back my LEGENDS.

As for Legends, it's unfortunate, as I did like this show a lot. But I won't lie that I've enjoyed each subsequent season less and less. That said, it's unfortunate we won't get to see Booster Gold suit up.
Central City is a magnet for time travellers. Booster would be a good fit for the goofy-hero role that Ralph held on Flash, and I think there's a strong chance everyone will show up to help in the crisis at Flash's eventual series finale.

Of course, they could always say afterwards that S&L exists on an alternate Earth that shares a few similarities with Earth Prime.
That works. It's like how Green Lantern: The Animated Series is "adjacent" (rather than canon) to Young Justice, according to Greg Weisman re: recent developments.

I Really wish we had gotten at least a "Final Season" Legends was at times the best of the Arrowverse shows and deserved better.

Reading the LoT Earth Prime comic this week gonna be bittersweet.:csad:

Good. While I was hoping to see how it would end, it's been absolute garbage after season 4. First 3 it used to be one of my faves because it was the funniest but pretty much after Brandon Routh and his wife left, the show seemed to lose it's heart and brains. It stopped being funny, except for few short moments, while also becoming just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"