Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 3

I suspect Brandon Routh was written off the show because of reduced budget. They couldn't afford him anymore. He was the top billed castmember, with the largest salary most likely.

Was watching him on the Rosenbaum podcast, and BR seemed rather upset that he was dismissed from the show.

David Ramsey To Direct, Return As John Diggle & Mystery Character In the CW’s Arrowverse – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: David Ramsey (aka John Diggle) will be busy both behind and in front of the camera for the CW. Ramsey, who most recently starred in Arrow as John Diggle/Spartan will return to direct five episodes in the DC Universe, including the new series Superman & Lois, and Supergirl.Additionally, Ramsey will guest star in five episodes across the Arrowverse, returning as fan favorite John Diggle in Superman & Lois, Supergirl, The Flash and Batwoman, along with a mystery role in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, which is being kept under wraps.

Since this season is in outerspace.....he'll likely be a Green Lantern.

...oh right. Sara got abducted. I had to think about that for a second until I remembered that, oh yeah, Sara had to go now because her planet needs her.

So what happened to the other soul coins, such as Mary Tudor and Joseph Stalin. Not canonically. I know they were stolen. But why were those left out? I'd argue they are more interesting than some of the encores we did get.

Last edited:
‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’: Aliyah O’Brien Joins Season 6 In Recurring Role – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actress Aliyah O’Brien has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming sixth season of the CW’s DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

O’Brien will play Kayla, a fearsome warrior with a high body count and low patience for human incompetence. She’ll be put through her paces working with and against the Legends as she’s certainly not used to messing anything up much less for the better.

Im sad that Im not really that excited for this upcoming season. The show has become a little bit to over the top for me to really enjoy it. Especially with how cheap they have to be.

I for one have enjoyed Legends more since it became a semi-comedy.

Dominic Purcell announces S7 will be his last season. Nothing against him but Mick has been played out for years now and still crazy that he had "more story" to tell to the writers than Ray did.

So Season 8 will be Sara as the last original; I can't imagine Caity will be leaving with the Season 7 wrap. It's kinda' sad, but at the same time, I guess he's realised that his character has no more story to tell. Hopefully he'll get offers elsewhere cause he seems like a genuine and humble guy.

Be interesting what S7 (and S8) bring to the table mind; there's very few of the Legends characters I find that interesting at the moment. Sara is kinda' boring, as is Ava and their relationship (I'm not against it, I just find it boring), and the same goes for Nate and Zari. The brother (I've forgotten his name) hasn't really gripped me either.

Mick, Ray and John are/were the three characters of interest. Ray has gone, Mick will be going, and John... not quite sure what demonic and magical powers can do against technologically advanced aliens..

If they plan to continue Legends (which they can - it has the potential to be the longest running show of the DCTV) they really ought to take it a bit more seriously in my opinion, and reform the idea of Legends. Bring in a couple of big characters, or ones that could or would be either iconic, or memorable. Wouldn't be totally opposed to the duo of Booster Gold & Blue Beetle joining the crew to be totally honest.

Looks like there was some bts studio drama w/Dominic aka Mick/Heatwave and he's announced he's done w/LoT no matter what they try to give him to stay.

Not sure if this means he's leaving a season than expected as he announced that s7 would be his last.

it sounds like he's done now not at the end of his contract

Just read his announcement on his Insta.

Oof.

Which version did you read? there's apparently been at least two maybe three versions of the announcement posted

One I read he called the studio a bunch of cheap c**ts or something.

So Season 8 will be Sara as the last original; I can't imagine Caity will be leaving with the Season 7 wrap. It's kinda' sad, but at the same time, I guess he's realised that his character has no more story to tell. Hopefully he'll get offers elsewhere cause he seems like a genuine and humble guy.

Be interesting what S7 (and S8) bring to the table mind; there's very few of the Legends characters I find that interesting at the moment. Sara is kinda' boring, as is Ava and their relationship (I'm not against it, I just find it boring), and the same goes for Nate and Zari. The brother (I've forgotten his name) hasn't really gripped me either.

Mick, Ray and John are/were the three characters of interest. Ray has gone, Mick will be going, and John... not quite sure what demonic and magical powers can do against technologically advanced aliens..

If they plan to continue Legends (which they can - it has the potential to be the longest running show of the DCTV) they really ought to take it a bit more seriously in my opinion, and reform the idea of Legends. Bring in a couple of big characters, or ones that could or would be either iconic, or memorable. Wouldn't be totally opposed to the duo of Booster Gold & Blue Beetle joining the crew to be totally honest.
I continue to be amazed that Booster Gold and Blue Beetle have not at least shown up on this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"