Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the characters mentioned or that currently exist within the CW-DCU are really interesting enough to invest time and money into giving them a whole new TV Series just so that origins can be further shown.

Sara's, Dr Stein's, Cold's, and even Palmer's origins can easily be told at a much cheaper price on "Arrow" or "Flash".

Origins I'd agree, but honestly I'd be more interested in a Sara Black Canary show (preferably Birds of Prey or a teamup series with Zatanna) than Arrow at this point. :funny:

JT4gROR.gif

Origins I'd agree, but honestly I'd be more interested in a Sara Black Canary show (preferably Birds of Prey or a teamup series with Zatanna) than Arrow at this point. :funny:

lol

Honestly, this show is pretty much the Producers's Polite/Diplomatic way of saying..

"Hey guys, as much as we enjoy your characters....the truth of the matter is, none of you are interesting enough to validate warranting your own spin-offs, so we're going to create a show that involves all of you so that you can still get your screen time without having to share it with Arrow or Flash"

Like I said in the other thread. If they mean every tv show that excludes Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Stargirl, Dr. Fate, Hawkman, Sandman, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and probably more. Who's left?

Like I said in the other thread. If they mean every tv show that excludes Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Stargirl, Dr. Fate, Hawkman, Sandman, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and probably more.

Yeah, if they're talking about "Smallville" as well, then these heroes won't be appearing on this show..

1. Aquaman
2. Cyborg
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Dr. Fate
5. Hawkman
6. Star Girl
7. Wonder Twins
8. Legion of Superheroes
9. Blue Beetle
10. Booster Gold
11. Zatanna
12. Superboy

Maybe we'll finally get The Question appearing in live-action.

Oh man, no prequels.
None of those characters would be that interesting prior to the events of the shows.

I'd rather it be standalone stories based in present day.

Sara Black Canary absolutely has enough of an interesting backstory to justify a prequel.

I don't know where everyone is getting the origins from, it sounds like a team up.

I don't know where everyone is getting the origins from, it sounds like a team up.

Probably from the presence of Lotz and the lack of Robbie Amell.

the tv Justice League

The Flash
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Green Lantern
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
The Atom
Vixen

bam

Warners is freaking killing it with their tv shows. And they're being fast and furious with rolling out more.

Wow, DC is something else with television. They are doing some serious world building...on the CW no less.

Could be a good way bring in Matt Ryan's Constantine if NBC decides not to renew the show.

That would be fantastic. I don't know quite how the legality of that works out, but hmm...

Cool. Hope they get a main producer for each show. Don't really want the quality of all the other TV shows to be compromised.

Outsiders. Team-up TV series a la Avengers with The Atom, Firestorm, Katana, Metamorpho, Black Lightning, etc. :oldrazz:

Spider-sense!

...huh. Wasn't expecting this.

As long as it doesn't affect Arrow's quality in the short or longterm, I say go ahead.

If they're bringing Caity back to play a new character, then they may as well just have Brandon play this character instead.lol

tumblr_mqjw2eY8M91s0woswo1_500.gif

A show about Sara's time with the LOA would be an obvious way to go. I'm still waiting for a flashback episode on Arrow, especially after last night's one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"