Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be anything like Legends of the Superheroes?

[YT]Kg2EvhTAer8[/YT]

[YT]Kg2EvhTAer8[/YT]

I've never heard of those ones before - they look pretty bad, the DC Comics "Holiday Special". ;)

No, I think those days are long gone and Legends of Tomorrow should be safe enough. :D

Why didn't the flash just put him on Olivers island?

Shut up and stop ruining it :cmad:

;) Only joking :)

I don't know - maybe because Snart would have contact with ARGUS agents and that could lead to Waller finding out his identity.

Who do you guys think will play Vandal Savage? I think they'll get a recognizable actor (though not a big star, obviously). Someone on Tom Cavanaugh's or John Barrowman's level.

Looking at the CW's "family members", I can see them giving the role to Johnathon Schaech, last seen on the network as the villain Castor on Star-crossed.

Judas-1.jpg

The wood/yellow thing is just stupid. Kryptonite is OK, but you shouldn't have bad guys growing it like on Superfriends or Diet drinks like Smallville. common sense is needed
I remember saying this in a video pod cast of Vic's basement in their comment's area below it. where others spoke when they talked about super man with i n the video pod cast & his weekness's cause they were talking about it in their video pod cast.
this is what I said
Kelechuckuw K.c.W • a month ago
don't worry Dc has put weakness with superman over the year s from Lois & Clark to the animated JL -JLU tv series besides the Green rock he weak to magic which overly known but he also weakened by radiation (like when he stopped a rocket from blowing in Lois & clark ) or high intense laser fire using the same reason in the animated that lois & clark did with the justice shows. also from the books which in one of their animated he has a weakness to gravity like a gravity gun in the animated movie All star superman which this taken from the books its self .
also there this which was shown in Lois & clark again he has a weakness to telepaths .
which shown in superman versus the elite
I can find a whole list for ya if you want Vic.
the Donner period is over has been for a while they done this way before the reboots of the movies & their not hard to find ether just letting you all know he has more then just the Green rock weakness only donner fan ever talk about use a a weird complaint.

only cause after someone like me tells them this those same people keep bringing that part only back that he just weak to the Green rock . he's weak to a lot more then that. The donner period ended
which I've seen all too often. especially online be they forum's or other wise anyway a lot of them are on video.

So I suggest you look for those ^& when you do have the time see them. the comic issue's will be harder there are Wikia's of the shows as well where those listed are written it's the Wikia's not wiki

I'm sure they'll find more stuff with Hal Jordan their listed some where

Last edited:
Looking at the CW's "family members", I can see them giving the role to Johnathon Schaech, last seen on the network as the villain Castor on Star-crossed.

Judas-1.jpg

Good choice! He's a good actor and he has the right look. Did you ever see The Doom Generation? That is such a f***ed up movie.

Why didn't the flash just put him on Olivers island?

Does "The Flash" knows where is "Oliver's Island"? And if he does... I didn't finish the first season of "The Flash" yet, but...Can Barry also fly now? Can he walk on water?

Does "The Flash" knows where is "Oliver's Island"? And if he does... I didn't finish the first season of "The Flash" yet, but...Can Barry also fly now? Can he walk on water?
More like Run and yes Barry can run on water. He did so with plastique one of the first friends he lost as hero.

As to him knowing where the island is? some how he & the star lab crew had a plane set there at Faris air to send the meta criminals over there , they just didn't reach it cause they were betrayed by captain cold so....

Last edited:

[YT]Kg2EvhTAer8[/YT]

Yeahh, I remember that. Saw it when it debuted. Even back then I remember thinking "God this is awful".
The thing I remember the most is the woefully bad SPFX. GL didn't even fly, he pointed the ring at himself and used it to teleport instantly to his destination. That and even back then the costumes all looked supremely cheesy to me, and I was a kid that pretty much loved everything about supeheroes and was willing to let even some of the silliest stuff in the comics slide, but this show was just too much.

Hmm the teleporting was used by lanturn Alan scott>> Green Lantern
which was almost unique to him

in New Earth He had the artifact called the star heart so that's the reason is was a older power source the what the other younger lanterns
used . So it's not completely out of character power wise. It's just not overly common.

Last edited:

Judas-1.jpg

He's got a good look, but I'd like to be given a good jolt by who they cast in the role. The network has had a pretty good habit recently of pulling in actors that you wouldn't have expected on the network a few years ago... Barrowman and Manu Bennett on Arrow, Victor Garber/Wentworth Miller/Dominic Purcell on The Flash (not to mention Hamill), Claudia Black on The Originals, Henry Ian Cusick/Isaiah Washington on The 100... I really want to be taken by surprise.

Hmm the teleporting was used by lanturn Alan scott>> Green Lantern
which was almost unique to him

in New Earth He had the artifact called the star heart so that's the reason is was a older power source the what the other younger lanterns
used . So it's not completely out of character power wise. It's just not overly common.

Perhaps that's where they got the idea, but I hardly think it was for canonical reasons. I'm pretty sure it was because they had a very low SPFX budget and besides, Hal Jordan never di the teleport shtick before.

Yeahh, I remember that. Saw it when it debuted. Even back then I remember thinking "God this is awful".
The thing I remember the most is the woefully bad SPFX. GL didn't even fly, he pointed the ring at himself and used it to teleport instantly to his destination. That and even back then the costumes all looked supremely cheesy to me, and I was a kid that pretty much loved everything about supeheroes and was willing to let even some of the silliest stuff in the comics slide, but this show was just too much.

Yeah, for better or worse, it was basically Adam West and Burt Ward meeting the Justice League. The Guy playing Captain Marvel/ Shazam was decent, but the rest? no. It's only for Batman 66 superfans. Though I saw Conan O'Brien annoy Ryan Reynolds with it when he was promoting Green Lantern

Vandal Savage, I pick Oded Fehr who was my pick for Ra's

Yeah, for better or worse, it was basically Adam West and Burt Ward meeting the Justice League. The Guy playing Captain Marvel/ Shazam was decent, but the rest? no. It's only for Batman 66 superfans. Though I saw Conan O'Brien annoy Ryan Reynolds with it when he was promoting Green Lantern

I remember there was a Captain Marvel series somewhere around that time period, I can't be sure if it was the same guy or not.

I remember there was a Captain Marvel series somewhere around that time period, I can't be sure if it was the same guy or not.

Looks like it was different actors. 2 different guys played it in the live action Saturday morning cartoon, 3rd actor played him in the legends of the superhero thing

That sounds likely. It's been a long time and the memory is the second thing to go, so ...

Yeah, there were three. Two on the Captain Marvel/ Isis show which was a year or two before this. I bought both of them on dvd awhile back. To be fair, I wish I could forget that godawful Legends Hawkman costume.

[YT]aottw4tJkUw[/YT]
And I feel justified that Ronnie will shoe up I have a feeling it'll be the reverse of how he dr.stein started out in Ronnie body but when it's time for action there will be Ronnie.

Last edited:
[YT]aottw4tJkUw[/YT]

So, assuming if I heard that correctly, Rip Hunter and Atom will act in as the leaders for this new group? Interesting.

Honestly, I feel like Brandon had a lot going against him in his characterization of "Atom".

I mean it's not his fault that he was basically brought in to serve as nothing more than Felicity's boy toy until the writers were ready to have her hook up with Oliver at the end of Season 3. And it didn't make matters better to have his big Atom moment happen after temporarily hooking him up with Felicity, which irritated the hell out of the crazy Olicity fans, resulting in him being trashed for that as opposed to focusing on his transformation into Atom.

And of course, having him come off as a Iron Man/Blue Beetle ripoff didn't do him any favors and by the time they showed him shrinking, some people started to think that he was also a Ant-Man ripoff as well.

In any case, I do think that Brandon has a lot more to offer into the role, provided that he's given a chance to shine and not get lost in the shadows of another hero.

And I feel like Stein's character is going to be used in a similar manner to how the Avengers used Banner/Hulk in "Age of Ultron".

Stein will be there mainly for technical support and will only resort to changing into Firestorm if the situation is dire.

Rip Hunter: "And I thought the biggest problem with this timeline was the fact that Superman doesn't exist."
Ray Palmer: "Superman? Kind of a goofy name."

So, assuming if I heard that correctly, Rip Hunter and Atom will act in as the leaders for this new group? Interesting.

Honestly, I feel like Brandon had a lot going against him in his characterization of "Atom".

I mean it's not his fault that he was basically brought in to serve as nothing more than Felicity's boy toy until the writers were ready to have her hook up with Oliver at the end of Season 3. And it didn't make matters better to have his big Atom moment happen after temporarily hooking him up with Felicity, which irritated the hell out of the crazy Olicity fans, resulting in him being trashed for that as opposed to focusing on his transformation into Atom.

And of course, having him come off as a Iron Man/Blue Beetle ripoff didn't do him any favors and by the time they showed him shrinking, some people started to think that he was also a Ant-Man ripoff as well.

In any case, I do think that Brandon has a lot more to offer into the role, provided that he's given a chance to shine and not get lost in the shadows of another hero.

And I feel like Stein's character is going to be used in a similar manner to how the Avengers used Banner/Hulk in "Age of Ultron".

Stein will be there mainly for technical support and will only resort to changing into Firestorm if the situation is dire.

Well I think Brandon Routh will do OK if they let him actually play the Atom instead of a blatant Iron Man ripoff like he was at times on Arrow. Flash writers and maybe hooking him with Caity Lotz/ White Canary would help.
As for Stien, I think you could be right, but a Lot depends on whether the new black kid is the other half of Firestorm or not.

Well I think Brandon Routh will do OK if they let him actually play the Atom instead of a blatant Iron Man ripoff like he was at times on Arrow. Flash writers and maybe hooking him with Caity Lotz/ White Canary would help.
As for Stien, I think you could be right, but a Lot depends on whether the new black kid is the other half of Firestorm or not.

but that fire storms name is Jason Rusch << that's his profile who had Ronnie i the role professor stein is in with him in some case's

this dude is Jay Jackson which BTW can't who he is (yet)..... also I don't remember ever hear that name once. he's ether someone else who join the team & be part of stein (as you say but I don't know I see it as unlikely ) or he's still some else & will have his ow super hero Identity.

Well any way we'll find out who his character is. it should be cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"