Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Sawyer, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batdude Registered

Well, they haven't specifically called him Kid Flash or Static either. The cynical side of me thinks if Robbie Amell makes a deal they will change Jay Jackson into Static and if not his new name is Jason Rusch. but we will see.

2. Paradox1 Registered

Why can't Jay Jackson actually be Black lightning. Lightning was also a former athlete who discovered he had meta human abilities.

3. zenith16 Registered

well black vulcan &Lightning pre date static shock Vergil hawkings. he likely that with a new name cause I know of black lighting & Valcan. but his normal o by name as Jay Jackson is new to me & which I did a search nothing cam

so he's made up for the show.

So he's likely the latest version have the name of vulcan & Lightning . but why the real name change when this character is
    Black Lightning?

I guess we'll see.

#853 zenith16, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  4. Paradox1 Registered

Jay Jackson isn't his name on the show, that is just for casting purposes like the Ray Palmber's name was something else for casting.

5. zenith16 Registered

Oh you mean Ray Palmer. well there's no need for it( the false name stuff) since half the fan base to them(the cw producers) is from tumbler & with that part of fan base they don't know who these characters are still. they just worry about who hooks up with who. (pairing
    & name mixing) oh that's just M G of the cw producers that think how the fane base over all is like.

Ether way as I said prior .
    It should be cool.

#855 zenith16, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  6. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

http://tvline.com/2015/05/26/gotham-season-2-new-dc-villain-villainess-spoilers/

7. herolee10 No More Miracles

So the action sequence involving the group at the Dam is probably not going to be an actual scene in the show?

Granted, I wouldn't mind something like that but shot a little better where it matches the intensity of Arrow's action sequences from Season 1.

8. Bathead The Oldest Geek

Who knows? They've already shot it, and may decide to use it to simply to justify the expense of shooting it, if it fits in with the story. Then again, they may not. Who knows?

9. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

I really doubt it will be cut. They probably specifically picked it to shoot early, because it'd make good trailer fodder. If anything got filmed exclusively for the teaser and gets cut, its probably he rooftop gathering scene.

10. Kar Registered

Beast Boy? Wasn't he a circus performer once? Or was that just in the animated series?

#860 Kar, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  11. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

12. AgentJemmaFitz Registered

So it's up to 15 episodes now, freaking sweat dude!

13. kguillou Registered

I hope its not more than 15 episodes though, keep it as short and sweet as possible. Let's not needlessly drag it out.

14. Sawyer High King

It's midseason, so I doubt they'll be able to squeeze in more than 15 episodes.

15. AgentJemmaFitz Registered

15 episodes seems like the perfect number for me! I'm really looking forward to this show, although I've heard tales that it's going to be a event rather than a ongoing series. So if that rumor is true, I still hope that decision is changed. Show's gonna be too good not to make a regular series (with multiple seasons) out of :sly:

*edit* And now a serious question, anybody know how many posts you have to make before you can create a sig, and post a avatar?

#866 AgentJemmaFitz, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  16. Bathead The Oldest Geek

You know durn well if it's a hit it's gonna be more than just one season. Which is fine by me.

17. batdude Registered

Yeah, I think the only reason this is midseason is they want to set up some of the characters more on Flash and Arrow(Sara's return. Captain Cold/ Heatwave and whatever is going on with Firestorm.) I wouldn't read too much into that.

18. superman-mos Registered

Are Captain Cold and Heatwave being used as heroes in this? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I know Flashs rouges aren't generally pure evil ( for the most part) but it still feels a little off . With this show you have the chance to shine some light on popular DC characters that aren't really mainstream or household names. I'd personally love to see Animal Man adapted and use The red story line where he is the last in a long line of Animal Men. You could then use the Green and Swamp Thing and The Rot. Also The Challengers of the Unknown, Ralph Dibny, Richard Dragon, Adam Strange, Martian Manhunter, and others

19. StarLord <<<<<<<<<<

I think Mick and Leonard will be alright. They're probably going to provide some comedic relief and will have occasional bad-ass moments.

[​IMG]

20. The Infernal Mky Mk

I would like those two to get some costume upgrades, especially Cpt. Cold. There was some nice concept art that was floating around that seemed to pay homage to CC's look from the comic, but managed to not look as goofy. I think with colours more akin to the jacket he's currently wearing and a bit of re-working it could look pretty nice imo.

Similarly, I would like to see Firestorm get a costume upgrade also. Though his costume in the Flash may have been largely due to the story they were telling at the time, I think they now have an opportunity to outfit him with something less cheap looking and give him an actual costume.

21. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...it-pratt-fills-saldana-in-on-guardians-2-plot

22. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

If it is I'd like to see them change up the roster every season.

23. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

So Sara will show no real signs of being affected at all then. :o

24. zenith16 Registered

hmmm the Effect's with thea were that she acted like 4-5 year for a bit & they(the writers of arrow) said they pushed back the side effect's for season 4 of arrow to be addressed like on her going dark side , the eroded moral/ethical judgment of riht & wrong . Also with enhanced strength, agility & virtal immortality as long as she isn't killed violently. that is which is why it's virtual . point is we haveg't seen much of the real effect's with Thea cause the arrow writers claim they pushed it back to the coming season . other wise it came off as short .

I'm sorry league members should have died when she(thea) came out that pit she shouldn't have been easily subdued.

Cause oliver needs to realize what he did since the consequence's are irreversibly & he acted like a fool .

Alot of mistake happened with arrow season 3 but I'm still giving a chance but I hope they do better with sara .
    as white canary with this. other it will be sad. I look it over but won't help the show if they do that again
    especiallythe big deal the show like to make it out to be them nothing making the warning that should be heeded lame.

I do't want to be like the video tape black mail deal ether.

Oy well we'll see what happens

#875 zenith16, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.