Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Sawyer, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawyer High King

Well it's kind of hard showing after-effects when 90% of the show is now dominated by Felicity crying about Oliver. :o

But, yeah, I have to assume that Lotz either hasn't watched the last few episodes of the season or has let knowledge of storylines in S4 influence her idea of where the show is now, or both. Because I have to assume that stuff with Thea will bleed into the fourth season, just like Roy killing the cop in S2.

2. Bathead The Oldest Geek

I don't understand the problem. IIRC, the effects of the Lazarus pits (the raging insanity) is supremely temporary. It only lasts a few hours at best.

3. AgentJemmaFitz Registered

All I know is, this show is going to be freaking amazing! It's just to bad The CW didn't at least pick up the rights to Constantine so the actor who did such a good job playing him could have made appearances on Arrow, Flash and even LOT.

4. zenith16 Registered

that's only the rage murder fit rabies mode with each dip which is temporary but overly deadly. which I said failed (with the show of arrow but I'll look past that for now). There are others that forever lasting the enhanced strength & agility is permanent, the longevity(virtual immortality) is permanent , so is the erosion knowing of right & wrong which in R'as bio is http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Ra%27s_al_Ghul_%28New_Earth%29

the pit has alot of side effect's which is why Malcom was freaked out. then they dropped the ball, & said in a interview they pushed back thea's side effect's to season 4

here's where they said it>: http://tvline.com/2015/04/22/arrow-season-3-spoilers-evil-oliver-felicity-relationship/

anyway it has been shown on the many animated series the enhanced strength & other effect's like the Erosion of judgment of Right & wrong has always stayed especially the erosion of Right & wrong. which is why talia with son of the batman after bat man said she should dismantle the LOA she didn't like she didn't under stand , she's was acting like all people effected by it. like how ra's was after the prince He got the pit waters for befor he be came Ra's then that same prince killed Ra's first wife in his rabies fit mode yet Ra's went & used the pit water's be came ra's himself with that stupid mistake. there are major consequence with it that can't be reversed. especially if it's used to revive him often or after year's be it oe or more which if it was ever used on tommy he'll be a Zombie end the world.

#879 zenith16, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  5. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

So, there are still going to be effects of the Pits on Thea? That's lame.

6. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Comic-Con 2015: SUPERGIRL Premiere, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Lead WBTV Lineup

7. geetard Rebirth

8. Sawyer High King

Curious to see when we'll be getting Vandal Savage casting. Hopefully we hear something by/at SDCC.

9. Hypestyle Registered

that's pretty awful. Where was casting? They never announce these things publicly. I wanted to go.

10. Tymminator The Main Man in Minnesota

Looking forward to this but I would have replaced Captain Cold and Heatwave with Fire and Ice (I have a fondness for those two) and had Booster Gold and Blue Beetle PPP up as well.

11. herolee10 No More Miracles

Given how big of a threat they're portraying Vandal Savage as, I wonder if they'll even bother giving a story reason as to why Rip Hunter didn't recruit Flash and Green Arrow into the mix?

12. Bathead The Oldest Geek

Likely because he knows they're not needed. He has already said the group as gathered would become legends, so he knows somewhat of their future history and that Arrow and Flash aren't a part of it, so why bother trying to recruit them?

13. HighFivingMF Welp.

He knows that they both need to be taking care of their individual threats from that season.

14. Bathead The Oldest Geek

Whatever else happens, they really need to have that giant robot in an episode.

15. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Well, the Flash apparently is involved in the dam fight, at least.

16. batdude Registered

Well, I think Flash and Arrow are supposed to be honorary members. Like Superman and Batman were supposed to be in the Justice Society. that way, they can just be guest stars.

17. Tempest ....What?

Easiest answer is that Arrow and Flash will be needed to keep the peace elsewhere, although it looks like they play at least some part in this group, even if they aren't the leaders.

18. Bathead The Oldest Geek

I suspect the two may have something to do with the formation of the group, and play some part in the pilot, but after that will likely be relegated to one or two guest star appearances.

19. Sawyer High King

Routh paid a visit to the Flash writers room today...

https://twitter.com/FLASHtvwriters/status/611263278006677504

Wonder if that means we might see Ray on The Flash before Legends starts up. I hope so. He's a better fit for that show than Arrow. If they can resolve what happened to him at the end of Arrow's third season and set him up for this show, that'd be great.

20. Bathead The Oldest Geek

I'd be willing to bet that's exactly their plan. It's probably how they'll introduce his shrinking powers.

21. ThePhantasm 2 sexy 4 a stormtrooper

That super laughably fake foot? I hope not.

22. coluanprime Registered

23. kguillou Registered

Ok, DC and the CW may want to slow down juuust a tad. I'm ecstatic that DC finally showing faith in their rich properties, but damn maybe they're biting off more than they can chew. Would the CW even have room in their schedule for all of these budding DC shows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.