Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really make sense to make up a brand new character instead of using 2 of the characters who are important to the overall character of Firestorm. Ronnie has had barely any time to develop in the role.

one word Snowbarry this is the CW were talking about here, :cwink: I had a feeling this was going to happen the moment it was revealed Ronnie/Caitlin was getting married.

Two words Killer Frost this is the reason they named her character after the supervillain were talking about here, :cwink: I had a feeling this was going to happen the moment it was revealed Ronnie/Caitlin was getting married.

Fixed.

So Hawkman is in this too! Awesome! The CW JL is coming together amazingly

Hope we get Martian Mnhunter too

this show is gonna be Awesome!great idea for a tv show!:mnm:

I wonder if Michael Shanks is returning in the role, seeing as Tom Welling might return as Superman in The Flash.

Neither of them will, I'm almost a thousand percent certain.

The only way I can imagine ever seeing Tom Welling as Superman on The Flash is if Barry gets into Multiverse shenanigans. And even that's a big stretch. I'm sure he'd stop at Earth 2 or something first before ending up in the SV universe.

Neither of them will, I'm almost a thousand percent certain.

The only way I can imagine ever seeing Tom Welling as Superman on The Flash is if Barry gets into Multiverse shenanigans. And even that's a big stretch. I'm sure he'd stop at Earth 2 or something first before ending up in the SV universe.

Yeah, if Flash ever goes hopping through multiverses, he may find himself in Smallville-verse, getting Tom Welling for a guest role as Clark Kent for episode or two would be alright, I guess but he may not agree to go down that path again, maybe some other Smallville actors could then make a cameo like Erica Durance (as Lois) and Justin Hartley (as Smallville's Green Arrow)

It's never going to happen. Not just because Welling will never return, but Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman and possibly other members of the JL are embargoed, especially with the D cinematic Universe starting to flesh itself out.

There's a reason why Superman is nothing more than a silhouette in Supergirl.

Well, I always thought it would be funny if Welling showed up on one of these shows as Captain Marvel/ Shazam. Maybe LOT just to have him and Routh together. There was something about a Laura Vandervoort appearance on Supergirl, but I don't know if there are issues with ex Smallville actors and these guys or not.

Where did the rumours of Welling coming back come from?

I wouldn't be opposed to that, regardless of how likely it is

¿The brother of the Weather Wizard returns in Lot?
11745904_356224031253391_3834718990013347238_n.png

It would be a shame if they don't use the time travel nature of the show to introduce JSA. I remember when Smallville did it, it was so much fun.

New details on Hawkman:
As you may have heard, Carter Hall, aka Hawkman, is coming to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, but I hear we’ll actually see him pop up on The Flash and Arrow first. Described as charismatic and wise beyond his years, Hawkman is a natural-born leader with an abundance of charm and confidence—well, that’s because he’s 5,000 years old. Much like the comic book iteration, Carter retains his memories of his past lives each time he is reborn, though his lover (aka Hawkgirl) is born anew. In other words, Kendra Saunders will have no idea who he is at first.

Cool. Hawkman has always been a favorite of mine.

Mine too. maybe we will get the Gentleman Ghost too.

I kind of wish they'd ditch the whole "he can remember, but she cannot" element honestly. Just have them BOTH remember.

I love Hawkman. I've always had a lot of love for the Justice Leaguers that just don't seem to get the spot light these days. The Atom, Hawkman, Plastic Man, Ted Kord, and so on. However I personally feel Hawkmans look just doesn't work anymore. The bare chested winged helmet and giant wings . It's not something I see translating to screen well ( smallville tried ) . His name is Hawkman he has giant wings on his back.... Is the giant wings on his helmet over kill? Just needs to be streamlined

Disagree wholeheartedly. Leave the helmet alone. It's a huge part of his iconic look for me.

Disagree wholeheartedly. Leave the helmet alone. It's a huge part of his iconic look for me.

It's classic no doubt. It's been his look since the beginning .... Minus the regular hood he had that one point in his early years. It's just not a look that I can see translating to screen well. When smallville tried it , just didn't seem to work. To wobbly and cumbersome . I mean you can keep the wings but just streamline it a bit. I guess something more similar to Hawkgirls look pre new 52 and the thanagarian look from the JL animated series starcrossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"