Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or he is holding out for money after that DUFF movie (Although why you would name a movie after the Simpsons beer is beyond me)

This show is pretty much the producers way of catering to the long list of characters that they want to work with on television, but don't have the luxury of fully doing if they stay on shows like "Flash" and "Arrow".

I do kinda get the feeling that whatever the premises is, the initial cast seems like those they want to give more screentime to but can't at the moment. A few of the bigger names I mean. At least with more experience.
Because otherwise the list seems random without more info.

I don't have a problem with any of those actors but I don't think Caity playing Canary again would sit right with me for what they're doing in Arrow.
Yes yes, I know a lot of people would love it but it just adds more fuel to any division between those on board with Laurel and those not. It would give those opposed a reason not to wait and see.
But again, I have no idea what the show is.

Well,if they go with resurrected Sara,she'll likely have a different alias. I mean, I don't think she'll call herself "West Coast Black Canary" or whatever.:woot:

I don't want half of Firestorm. I would rather see an actual Firestorm show at the moment than this team up show where Captain Cold is already possibly going anti-hero and Caity Lotz may or may not even be playing Sara.

Well at least they're planning on using Brandon as one of the main stars for this new show.

I mean when you look at how his character has been used in Season 3 thus far, he's really had no significant purpose to the main story other than being Felicity's love interest.

His whole "Atom" arc screamed more "we want to make a spin-off with this character" to me than feeling like an intricate part to the season's main story line.

Maybe it's an anthology, one story is Palmer and Stein being science bros (Firestorm will be on Arrow later on in the season), one story is a Sara prequel and another is a Captain Cold heist caper?

Maybe it's an anthology, one story is Palmer and Stein being science bros (Firestorm will be on Arrow later on in the season), one story is a Sara prequel and another is a Captain Cold heist caper?
as I said CBM picked up news that Robbie Amell's "Ronny" involved now too so what you said is possible it can still be something with them currently put together. we'll find out , but I kinda like your idea too. that can happen especially in the case of Sara. That way they won't interfere with laurel being black canary. as phil mentioned but it will make others unhappy she's not back in the way they want.

But has it???????

Remember Merlyn is the magician.
This is after all comic book.
Say Thea had Curare arrows.

I know it did not happen like this.
But what if they say Sara's death was an elaborate illusion

Merlyn survived an arrow shoved through Oliver to his chest.
This "death" was unplanned
Sara's death was planned. Remember it gave him enough control over Oliver to send him against the demon.

Think of the season ending cliffhanger if Sara returned from death.

I kind of like this idea.

Let's just say for a moment that's exactly what happened. And it was planned from the start. The one thing that wasn't planned, was the fall. If the arrows didn't kill her, the fall surely did.

What if Sara is still alive and her story in this "anthology" is that she's buried alive in the grave that Laurel stuck her in, and trying to claw her way out?

That would be very morbid.

I have no idea what they'll do with Sara and how they'll do it, but I also doubt heavily that the actress could play anyone but Sara on the show. Aside from that, we'll have to wait and see. The nice thing is what might be unrealistic for Arrow might be perfectly fine for some other show, even in the same universe.

At this rate, Caity's Sara would have died more times than a character played by Sean Bean.

What?

She's died once. Those 2 other times she was just presumed dead and that second time wasn't even a death because the viewer knew before seeing it that she was still alive.

I think as long as there are characters that the film universe will ignore, The CW can capitalize on ALL of them.

The film universe will probably never touch

Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter
Plastic Man
Booster Gold
Red Tornado
Black Lightning
Blue Beetle
Metamorpho

... so the CW should swoop in and snatch 'em up. :word:

Actually the film division specifically barred use of Blue Beetle, so yeah. They, at some point, were thinking about him, if they aren't still.

I'm loving this idea! Characters that have never been in live action that fit this universe I feel are:
The Question(Vic Sage first!)
Captain Atom
The Creeper
Black Lightning
Metamorpho
Red Tornado
These are long standing characters who have led several solo titles over the years but I bet would never be considered for the big screen. Here's hoping!
Oh yeah.. Vixen seems like a given. Can't decide if they would use the hawks on TV again of use them on the big screen.
Maybe Plastic Man too...maybe.

Would love to see Ted Kord and Booster Gold too. I did really enjoy the Booster appearance on smallville. I thought that was really well done.

I would mail all my money in a cardboard box right to the CW for a live action Vic Sage Question.

ALL MY MONEY

If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... Team Arrowverse. [YT]9nfHetknnaY[/YT]

IF they actually end up resurrecting Sara, but want Laurel to keep being Black Canary, what about Sara taking on the Manhunter identity? They already killed off Kate Spencer last season, so she's out.

Here is a list of all the hero characters I have seen referenced in this universe so far (contains potential spoilers if you don't know the comic book fate of some characters)
Appeared in the flesh
Flash/Barry Allen
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Black Canary/Dinal Laurel Lance
Arsenal/Roy Harper
The Atom/Ray Palmer
Firestorm/Ronnie Raymond/Martin Stein (Jason Rusch at some point?)
Vibe/Cisco Ramon
Huntress/Helena Bertinelli (she's crazy and semi evil though)
Wildcat/Ted Grant
Katana/Tatsu Yamashiro

Vixen animated series is coming soon.

And these characters have been hinted at or mentioned:
Elongated Man (listed by Wells as killed in particle accelerator)
Fire (listed by Wells as killed in particle accelerator)
Atom Smasher (listed by Wells as killed in particle accelerator)
Damage (listed by Wells as killed in particle accelerator)
Amazing Man (listed by Wells as killed in particle accelerator)
Steel (Ameritek reference on Flash promo poster)
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord mentioned in Arrow S2 and Kord Industries on promo Flash poster)
Captain Atom (Cameron Scott reference in Flash episode 5)
Green Lantern (Ferris Air appears multiple times)
Rita Farr of Doom Patrol (appears on a movie poster in Flash episode 7)
Blue Devil (appears on a movie poster in Flash episode 7)
Nighthawk and Cinnamon (appear on a movie poster in Flash episode 7)

And then of course the villains

What if Sara is still alive and her story in this "anthology" is that she's buried alive in the grave that Laurel stuck her in, and trying to claw her way out?

So really really Jason Todd, then? Maybe she also got resurrected by Superboy Prime trying to break out of an interdimensional prison.

So really really Jason Todd, then? Maybe she also got resurrected by Superboy Prime trying to break out of an interdimensional prison.

This show has gotten so silly and convoluted, the only reason they haven't used that plotline at this point is because WB won't let them touch Superman.

So, let's see... who's a D-List version of Superman?

Okay, I got it. Valor-Boy Prime starts pounding on the walls of reality and brings Sara back to life. This also explains how Oliver survived being stabbed through the chest and falling 1 million feet onto a pile of rocks.

IF they actually end up resurrecting Sara, but want Laurel to keep being Black Canary, what about Sara taking on the Manhunter identity? They already killed off Kate Spencer last season, so she's out.

Given her preference for a bo staff and the weird staff-gun that Manhunters use, that could be badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"