Legion LEGION S1E6 - "Chapter 6" (Spoilers)

I just caught up. And wow that was amazing. I've loved Aubrey for ages so I'm glad she's getting a lot of love and praise.

This is the second episode I haven't liked very much. After Chapter 5 did a good job building up the conflict and making the demon a threatening villain, it was just boring watching them do fake therapy in a fake mental hospital.

I still like the show well enough, and I'd agree that Aubrey is doing a very good job with what she has to work with (I'm happy with the actors in general), but the material's been more hit and miss for me than most of you. The show's all over the place, and some of it just doesn't connect.

This is likely show of the year for me. Every episode is fantastic and keeps getting better.

Lenny was a real person, she really died. Shadow King just took on her appearance because she was David's friend. So it's not really gender swapped.

In the promo he was referred as Amahl Farouk "Shadow King".

great. I didn't really want the Shadxw King to appear in the movies, so its good news for me that they just used him for a TV show. Its also good news, that finally other than Legixn, they are finally introducing someone who is based from the comics.

Was that a Bryan Singer cameo as the drooling patient in the beginning? Or was it someone looking like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"