Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 - Episode 1 | Chapter 9

Tuesday cable ratings: ‘Legion’ premieres down
FX’s “Legion” made its second season premiere last night, and found its way in the top 25 of the Wednesday cable ratings with a 0.3 rating in adults 18-49 with 669,000 viewers. This was down four-tenths from the 0.7 that the show’s premiere scored last year, but was closer to the 0.4 of its first season finale.

Legion is as much an art house show as a populist comic book show, even more so. It's too esoteric to be mainstream. Perfect for the most innovative network on TV.

I just hope the ratings stay high enough to keep it going. :(

I'll be happy to watch them. :)

This is getting into some David Lynch levels of weirdness.

Im not sure if it's better to watch it stoned or sober, lol. :p

It's honestly surpassed David Lynch for me. This show will be the Twin Peaks of this generation.

It's honestly surpassed David Lynch for me. This show will be the Twin Peaks of this generation.
...I've avoided Twin Peaks because I'm well aware Lynch is less accessible than Hawley and Fuller

Twin Peaks was unwatchable for me, this at least sorta makes sense.

It's honestly surpassed David Lynch for me.

Twin Peaks was unwatchable for me, this at least sorta makes sense.

giphy.gif

Brilliant premiere. The guy with the basket on his head and the mustachioed female minions - who comes up with this?

I still love Oliver even though he really didn't do anything this episode.

The voice in the background enumerating all the symptoms they have to fear was super unnerving to me for some reason.

I'm so curious about that message Syd wrote to David. Was she coerced, or is there someone worse than the Shadow King out there?

I hope this show's fans are just enough to keep it on the air for a long time.

I didn't realize their ratings were that low.

I'm just glad I watched a refresher video of last season before watching this episode. I would've been so lost.

I didn't realize their ratings were that low.

I'm just glad I watched a refresher video of last season before watching this episode. I would've been so lost.

Me, too. I reached the last three episodes and it was very helpful, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"