LEGO BATMAN MOVIE (Spin Off To Lego Movie)

The character in the Lego movie was awesome, I'd like to see more DC characters get big screen animated movies. Not necessarily Lego movies though but I won't complain

There's already been a LEGO Batman movie.

But yayyy.

Wil Arnett Batman is hilarious, and I can't wait to see who they get to play the other Batverse characters.

If they are fast tracking it it is probably because they have something early that they like right?

Batman was awesome in the lego movie. I'm all for it. And it's not the same batman from the lego video games which I like.

I haven't seen the first Lego Batman but if this new one is as good as the Lego movie, should be worth the wait.

He was the funniest character in the Lego movie. I am stoked for this.

yayayay. can't wait to go see this. loved him in the Lego movie.

He was probably the best part of The Lego Movie. I imagine this would be a parody/deconstruction of superhero tropes, like Shrek was to Disney fairytales. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about this one.

David Cross for The Joker plz.

'Lego Batman' Movie Finds Its Joker http://thr.cm/6lRIeM

Zach Galifianakis is in final negotiations to voice the villain in Lego Batman, Warner Bros.’ spinoff of The Lego Movie.
Galifianakis will voice Batman’s classic archenemy, the Joker, joining Will Arnett, who is reprising the role of the Caped Crusader he originated in Lego Movie. Michael Cera recently came on board to voice the hero’s sidekick, Robin.

i am both intrigued and laughing hysterically by this news, what a casting! :funny:

Love this.

I also have loved:

Lego Batman: DC Sperheroes Unite!

Lego Batman Beleagured

And Lego DC Superheroes: Justice League vs Bizzaro League

There is another movie coming out August 25th.
Lego JL: Attack of the Legion of Doom.

So far the casting of LEGO BATMAN is looking sweet.

[YT]aBJyp2LFHgk[/YT]

The-Lego-Batman-Movie.jpg

Not my sort of thing, sure it will be a big hit and the kiddies will love it though.

There shall be no Batman stone unturned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"