LEGO BATMAN MOVIE (Spin Off To Lego Movie)

So this movie is finding it hard to even reach $300M globally. Considering The Lego Movie did $470M, this would come as a disappointment for WB.

I hope its enough to get the JL lego movie greenlit.

I think it was a mistake to include all those non-DC villains at the end. Everything else up until that point was great.

I think it was a mistake to include all those non-DC villains at the end. Everything else up until that point was great.

I wondered why the JL didnt turn up at the end to fight with him. But its a Lego movie, so there is no point in nitpicking too much.

So this movie is finding it hard to even reach $300M globally. Considering The Lego Movie did $470M, this would come as a disappointment for WB.

I hope its enough to get the JL lego movie greenlit.

Yeah, opening weekend only three million more than 'Boss Baby' is surprising.
I could make excuses- a huge snowstorm affected 50 million in the northeast the weekend Lego Batman opened, 'Beauty and the Beast' gave the box office a ton of energy that wasn't there in February.
But 175million domestic against what Warner likely expected to be between 200-250million is disappointing, particularly since the movie delivered.

I loved it though.

of course it is.

The first one started off good but totally fell apart.

The first one started off good but totally fell apart.
giphy.gif

Will Barbara Gordon suck as much as she did in the first movie? That's what I'd like to know. She was a worse adaptation of the character than Barbara Pennyworth. I'm not even joking.

Last edited:
Will Barbara Gordon suck as much as she did in the first movie? That's what I'd like to know. She was a worse adaptation of the character than Barbara Pennyworth. I'm not even joking.

Yes

I remember i loved all the super villains they showed in the film and the joker + batman scenes :lmao:

Bit of a roller-coaster this one but I'm glad I ended up loving it!

I'm half an hour into Lego Batman and I remembered why I didn't bother watching it more than once. The jokes come thick and fast and and it feels like the humor is overcompensating for something at every turn and they are not even funny most of the time. I was really expecting a different experience but no bueno so far.

Ok the movie has picked up since Robin became a full time Batman groupie :p

Big shout-out to the guy who selected the I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight song from Cutting Crew. Bonus points for great taste in music!

Well damn, talk about a doing a complete 180! Lego Batman is awesome!

The first half an hour is all insufferable comedy (so much so that I shrugged even at the good jokes!) but the rest is just aces. I legit got emotional at the end.

Reactions: CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"