Lego Marvel: Super Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk, Iron Man, and Deadpool will be my main team players

Kingpin, MODOK & Thanos.

Red Hulk, Galactus, Groot

Galactus and Groot will be different, I think. Hulk, Thing, etc all share a similar body shape where as Groot and Galactus tend to be taller and thinner.

Red Hulk and MODOK I can see, but Kingpin and Thanos being portrayed that massively doesn't feel right to me. I know they're outside normal human porportions, so maybe bigfigs but not as big as the Hulk model? Halfway between him and the regular characters?

Another character I think can fit the bill is Giant Man, but we'll have to wait and see how Galactus is portrayed in the game. Maybe there is a third size category for tall characters that hasn't been shown yet, or maybe Galactus won't be playable at all, I don't know.

I have LEGO Lord of the Rings sitting on the shelf looking at me but I haven't been able to play it yet because my PS3's disc drive isn't working, so I don't know how they made Ents playable there. However it was, I'm sure Groot will work much the same way.

And what about Sentinels?

Oh man, I want this game so bad...

Ents are only playable in their mission (when we have to take down the tower of Saruman).
They're like 6 times the size of the hobbits in the game. Here:

Don't beat yourself up man! I noticed! Next time make the post with big, colored text. lol

Appreciate. You're like the only one on this site who's responded to anything I posted. Guess I don't have enough "geek" cred here LOL. Back to being a lurker. This forum is quite unfriendly.

It looks to me like the Ents are 'made' from parts, rather than being strictly figures.

Regarding Giant Man, I imagined we'll get a regular size guy and then when you grow, he'll just become a much larger regular figure.

Appreciate. You're like the only one on this site who's responded to anything I posted. Guess I don't have enough "geek" cred here LOL. Back to being a lurker. This forum is quite unfriendly.

Stop taking everything so personally. Not every post everyone makes gets a response, even people who post daily and have been members for years. It's got nothing to do with you, and everything to do with what you post. If you want attention the worst thing you can do is returning to lurking. Actually, the worst thing you can do is complain about not getting any replies and then go back to lurking.

VenomSpawn's video got more replies than yours because people were more interested in the content of his video than the one you put up. No one looked at your post and said "Oh geez, MarvelWarrior posted a link, I'm totally going to ignore it." They clicked it, it didn't tickle their fancy and they left. Simple as that.

If you want to go back to lurking, that's your choice. But don't post, then kick up a stink and insult everyone by calling them "unfriendly" (which is completely untrue) because no one fawned over your posts. That's a good way to get people to actually ignore you.

Yeah, agreed. Grow thicker skin man. Most people, myself included, will either just watch the video and not say anything or at the most comment on something in the video, but no one is going to go "Woah, Well done on posting that link man! Here's a gold star!"

If you want to be involved and feel like part of the community, just do what everyone else does... Join in discussions, raise questions etc... Don't kick up a stink over something so trivial.

Ents are only playable in their mission (when we have to take down the tower of Saruman).
They're like 6 times the size of the hobbits in the game. Here:

Thank you. Those Ents appear to work like LEGO vehicles in other games, I can see Merry and Pippin as the selected characters. They're quite tall, too. I expect a Galactus of at least that scale in LMSH, but Groot should be shorter/smaller. It's likely he'll be a Hulk-size bigfig but with a different body structure than the standard giant character, much like MODOK if he makes the cut.

I can't see Galactus being of that size only. He is so much bigger than just trees or even towers. I think he'll just be a boss, not playable. If he becomes playable, then they'll make a smaller version of him that you'll unlock after you complete everything else in the game.

In Lego: LOTR, for example, there is the Sauron boss, who is the largest character in the game (almost the size of an Ent), and there is the playable Sauron, who is as big as a regular character, like Aragorn, for example. We can only get him after we complete almost everything.

I can't see Galactus being of that size only. He is so much bigger than just trees or even towers. I think he'll just be a boss, not playable. If he becomes playable, then they'll make a smaller version of him that you'll unlock after you complete everything else in the game.

In Lego: LOTR, for example, there is the Sauron boss, who is the largest character in the game (almost the size of an Ent), and there is the playable Sauron, who is as big as a regular character, like Aragorn, for example. We can only get him after we complete almost everything.

Yeah, I read about playable Sauron's size on GameFAQs. Either we get playable Galactus, in which case he'll be a bigfig or in a size class of his own, or downsized like Sauron, or he won't be playable at all. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

That video does raise other interesting possibilities... Sabretooth, anyone?

So Lego's at it again first "Star Wars", "Indiana Jones" then "Batman" followed by harry potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of The Rings.

Interesting, well I'm looking forward to see what they do with this new brand featuring the Marvel Universe.

Last edited:
So Lego's at it again first "Star Wars", "Indiana Jones" then "Batman" followed by harry potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of The Rings.
They also made there Chess game, but that -I think- is PC exclusive

Regarding bigfigs, what chance do you suppose Sasquatch has of being playable along with the rest of Alpha Flight's members?

pretty low. Although puck would be a good small character to go through those little doors

pretty low. Although puck would be a good small character to go through those little doors

I hope we do get tiny characters and their doors back, Wasp and Ant-Man would be a pretty good fit (pun intended) for those.

Most definitely, I'll be a bit surprised (& happy) if we get some other Guardians besides them. Well, excluding Nova, since he's guaranteed to show up since Marvel's been pushing him lately.

Yeah, Nova's pretty much a shoe-in. I just hope it's Rider and not Sam Alexander.

Same. But it's been the Alexander version that Marvel's been pushing. :(

Well, there's some hope that the developers are fans of the one true Nova... Same as with Carol Danvers, for instance. Her new costume and codename are getting the push from Marvel but the Ms. Marvel costume (which I hope we get here too) is the one more prominently associated with her, even being featured in the upcoming MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"