Endgame Let us guess the post credits scene for Endgame

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
My guess for the Endgame post credits scene

A building is shown, it looks like a college. The camera zooms in on the sign up front of the building. The sign reads “Professor X’s Institute for Gifted Youngsters”. Under that, it reads “Home to the X-Men”. X Men theme music at full blast is playing in the background as the sign is shown, then fade to black.

That is my guess anyway.

There is zero chance that anything related to Fox characters will be in the post credits scenes.
Feige has already mapped out phase 4 for years and won't change his plans for some half-baked fan service.

My guess is there will be multiple post-credits scenes showing all the surviving Avengers moving on: I don’t think it’ll be a tease for X Men or Fantastic Four (too early for that), but I do think it’ll be about tying up storylines - so we’ll see maybe a tease for Spider-man: Far From Home, and maybe we’ll see Scarlet Witch and Vision (since their show is on the way). I think we’ll definitely see scenes of the original six - or whoever survives - and what happens to them afterwards. A happily retired Tony, with pregnant Pepper: that sort of thing.

No way they will tease X-men. Maybe F4. But even then I doubt that.

Or most likely it will tease Eternals or Shang Chi if that

I doubt they will tease Shang Chi, the X-Men and the Fantastic Four. Eternals okay since the film will have cosmic stuff. I can see something about Black Widow's past being hinted/referenced, which would further be developed in the solo film.

They have to tease something Spider-man related, his movie is next after Endgame.

They have to tease something Spider-man related, his movie is next after Endgame.

Logically that makes the most sense so it could probably be Peter getting ready for his European trip where he then runs into Nick Fury...ties into Far From Home...WHAM BAM DONE

I'm hoping it's something with the Silver Surfer or Galactus. Not sure if they can use them yet but that would be amazing.

does it have to be something that kicks off the next big overarching story? or will be something to set up another movie?

anything with four/xmen/surfer/galactus would blow the roof off the theater.

It would be funny if it was just Tony and Steve eating shawarma together and Tony says, "Well, that wasn't so bad. Can you believe people thought we were gonna die?"

I bet it's something similar to the shwarma scene from Avengers. Just the crew hanging out together, family dinner style.

Then the other, if there is one is Spider-man related.

From the spoiler post, don't proceed if you don't want to know.

Scene 1: Comic relief promotion for Spiderman. He babysits Hawkeye's kids and ends up webbing them to the wall because he can't control them.

Scene 2: Someone attempts to mug a mysterious figure. As things get serious, SNIKT! and the claws pop out of his hand. Fade to black.

There is zero chance that anything related to Fox characters will be in the post credits scenes.
Feige has already mapped out phase 4 for years and won't change his plans for some half-baked fan service.
The Spider-Man rights weren't freed up until roughly 6 months before Civil War came out, and we got Spider-man in a starring role in the film. Disney has this whole thing mapped out. However, I wouldn't expect the X-Men yet, as Dark Phoenix coming out two months later to be forgotten would be totally weird.

I expect the end credits to feature the world moving on after the loss of whatever heroes don't make it back, and see the Avengers Tower with a sign saying "Coming Soon: The Baxter Building Research hub and Four Freedoms Plaza" And just a brief shot of the Fantasticar flying off.

Will it happen? maybe not.

If it does...we all applaud. Like crazy people who think that the execs will hear us.

I doubt any post credit would feature FF or X-Men characters as they have yet to be cast.

Marvel could show NY with an FF flair going off over the skyline, maybe Spidey reacting to it,,,

- or they could tease the Silver Surfer by recreating his first appearance in FF 48 where he panics a Skrulls ship in deep space. Since SS will be a digital character they could create him with out having cast the actor, just like the Thanos footage in Avengers was shot with another actor or his appearance in GUARDIANS was created prior to Brolin being cast.

Okay, so seeing as the Fox deal only just finalized within the last week or so, it means that Feige can only now start actually just talking about plans they have for any of those properties. So whatever the post-credits are won't directly allude to any of that stuff.

I'm thinking a closing joke-type scene that simultaneously sets up Far From Home, and a special Stan Lee tribute. I doubt there's anything outside of that pressing or outstanding enough that can't be set up in the closing portions of the story proper. Plus I think they might want to hold their Phase 4 cards as much as possible for this summer's ComicCon panel, so they won't bother really explicitly teasing anything that the general public doesn't already know.

Last edited:
I initially thought there might just be no post credit scene, but maybe...I think if we do get anything it'll be a tribute to Stan Lee in some form

I’d rather no post credit scene or as stated a tribute to Stan Lee.

Every "Avengers" post credit scene featured something related to the next Avengers movie, but since they are ending this arc, I'm gonna guess something showing how the next arc begins. Dr. Strange and Spider-Man had some interesting post-credit scenes that could be expanded on.

Only way I could see Galactus or Silver Surfer is if that trade that they were reportedly looking to do a couple of years ago actually went through.

Personally can't see any major reveals but would love to be wrong.

Last edited:
Ehh, no real desire to see any of the Fox characters as a tease here.

Feels like this one probably shouldn't have any stingers at all. Really emphasize that closing of a chapter thing. They'll totally have some though, it's friggin' Marvel.

A quick ominous glimpse of an emerald cloaked figure draped in shadow sitting on his throne as he’s watching footage of “The Avengers.” Hes studying them—plotting as the camera pulls away slightly, we see his metallic hand reach out like like hes about to grab something. His palm stays open for a beat when suddenly Thor’s hammer, his original hammer destroyed by Hela, flies into his palm, he grasps it tightly as we hear metallic cackling as the screen fades to black and fanboys and girls lose their minds.

Nice, something like that with Doom would be awesome.

Also, let’s keep something in mind here. Even though the Fox/Marvel deal wasn’t finished when Endgame was in production, that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have filmed a scene featuring one of the previously Fox-owned characters. If the deal didn’t go through as planned, they could have just scrapped the scene. But since it did go through, now they could use it. Not saying that it will happen but it’s a possibility.

And I do think that the post-credits scene here will be an epic one. A simple tease of Far From Home would be a letdown after a movie like this. This teaser needs to be something that gets everyone stoked for the next chapter - the same way the Thanos appearance at the end of the first Avengers did.

Also, let’s keep something in mind here. Even though the Fox/Marvel deal wasn’t finished when Endgame was in production, that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have filmed a scene featuring one of the previously Fox-owned characters. If the deal didn’t go through as planned, they could have just scrapped the scene. But since it did go through, now they could use it. Not saying that it will happen but it’s a possibility.
I'm pretty sure the whole "Fox owns these characters, we can't use them" is actually exactly what that means. Everything I've read or heard about regarding the deal from reputable sources -- including interviews with Feige -- indicates that he himself could't so much as discuss plans for including anything formerly Fox in future storylines until the deal was official (even though I'm sure he's had ideas for a while), let alone actually commit resources to make that happen. What this means is that anything Fox you see in the next couple years of the MCU is going to be in movies that are still in production right now, so unless they cast someone and film an end credits scene within the next few weeks and slap that onto Endgame, you shouldn't expect to see anything Fox until next year at earliest, and even then it'll likely just be small tidbits as some films are already well into the writing process and probably aren't scripted to include any of that material in any substantial amount. (Thinking the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, the Black Widow film, and the Black Panther sequel, perhaps the Eternals movie as well.) I know people are eager to see MCU X-Men and the like, but:
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"