Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by Brazil201, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

Do you actually reckon they’ll bring Hela back? I mean they had a surprise villain in the last one. Maybe she’s chilling out in ragnarok with the raptured people.

Plus, I bet the russos would love to work with cate

2. KRYPTON INC.

KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

The actor that was Skull in IW is WAY less known than Blanchette. It speaks for itself that we would have heard if she was in A4.

3. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

I don’t know, marvel are good with secrets.

As long as Tom doesn’t find out first

4. legendkillin

legendkillin Well-Known Member

If Cate wants to come back I don't see them saying no.

5. legendkillin

The tv shows are never going to be more.

Also Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s.

6. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

So by thought anybody in Captain Marvel could other have survived for 25 years. As many like to point out Phil Coulson is movie character along with his interim TV show having its finale gives options for a title character from 25 MCU years ago to be introduced to present MCU day leading characters

7. McAdoo

McAdoo Member

Vindicators 4, is a forthcoming American superhuman film in light of the Marvel Comics hero group the Avengers, created by Marvel Studios and appropriated by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

8. DalekbusterFitz

DalekbusterFitz Dalekbuster523

Civil War was different, as that was a last minute addition due to not knowing whether the deal would go through. Marvel/Disney couldn't have realistically done anything else. Now you can guarantee Sony will have some clout to say 'Spider-Man must feature substantially in Avengers 4 or we'll withdraw the rights-share deal'. I would be very surprised if Spider-Man and Star Lord (the latter because of Chris Pratt's undoubtedly huge pay check) don't feature heavily despite being snap victims.

9. Faora

Faora Well-Known Member

10. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

Haha brilliant.

To be fair I did consider that. It wasn’t just sentient beings that got raptured after all

11. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

Plus, we now know asgardian gods can survive in the vacuum of space as long as they’re rescued quickly

12. KRYPTON INC.

KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

They aren't gonna reshoot A4 cuz Cate wants in.

13. chico402

chico402 Member

I imagine Tony took over shield after Infinity War because the world had to get effed up. Half the people gone. I like to think that in Wakanda when it's quiet, then you hear the crackling sound. It's planes falling out of skies, bombs going off, **** erupting everywhere cause the civilians guarding it vanished. Tony has to step in and take control because only his tech can repair the world.

14. MaceB

MaceB Well-Known Member

I don't know why I did this... but ehh... I did. Might as well share it somewhere.

Space Stone
    POWER: It can teleport anywhere, taking several people across the galaxy in an instant. It can be used as a power source.
    LIMIT: It can banish you on it’s own free will. It’s a 2 way door…enemies can use magical means to transport themselves to it.

Mind Stone
    POWER: It can control minds.
    LIMIT: You need to be in contact with the person at least once in order to control their mind. The mind control is easily reversed.

Power Stone
    POWER: It can propel opponents and destroy whatever the user wishes, as big as a planet.
    LIMIT: It can destroy its user, if he or she isn’t strong enough. It’s limited geographically; you have to be on the planet or near the thing in order to destroy it.

Reality Stone
    POWER: It can change people, places, or things however the user wishes
    LIMIT: The effects are temporary after the user leaves.

Spirit Stone
    POWER:It can trap souls in the spirit dimension (supposedly). It gives you spirit visions.
    LIMIT: It requires a sacrifice to wear it. It gives you spirit visions.

Time Stone
    POWER: It can reverse time for items and places. It can create a time loop for the user. It allows the user to travel backwards in time, and to view multiple futures.
    LIMIT: It can create paradoxes.

Gauntlet
    POWER: It seems like the Gauntlet can draw from the stones to create an energy blast. When all the stones are collected, a snap of the fingers can kill half the population of the Universe.
    LIMIT: Releasing too much of the stone's powers damages the gauntlet.

15. honestbharani

honestbharani Well-Known Member

I dont think its established anywhere that the snap of the gauntlet only kills half the population. I simply took it to mean that with all 6 stones present, anything the wielder thinks in his mind shall come to pass with just the snap of the finger as it can alter existence itself.

16. legendkillin

Yeah anything was possible when the stones came together.

Thanos just wanted to balance the universe by taking half the population.

Power- he had the power to do it with the snap of his finger.
    Space- any space of the universe.
    Time- it can happen at that time.
    Soul-killing so he is taking their souls.
    Reality- this is the reality he wants.
    Mind- this is what he had thought of so he was able to make it all possible.

17. RoastBeast

RoastBeast Barbary Coast

Which makes him omnipotent so they can't go at him face-to-face. They have to do a "heist" and tweak events so he never gets them all. Not huge alterations, but one tiny little thread at a time?

All the tandem shooting of both IW and A4 seems to me to show they were using the same sets to get more than 1 version of a scene. (And there were the bts views of the AoU set pieces that have not turned up yet- does Thor go get the Asgardians back? Ask for advice from dad? Odin sure was talkative in Ragnarok, you'd think he'd have something to say in IW but...) ...but I may be giving too much credit.

18. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I'm not so sure about this. Despite the Guardians featuring, this was prominently an Avengers film, and considering who is left, I fully expect the sequel will focus a lot more on the older/original line-up than the newer ones.

We're likely transitioning here; Avengers 5 likely wont feature many (if any) of the Avengers seen in the first film; Stark (or) Rogers will probably be dead, the other will retire. Banner/Hulk will likely be split, with the latter choosing a life elsewhere/offworld. Clint will likely go full time into being a family man, Thor will go back to rebuilding a home for his people. The only one I can't quite place is Tasha (though I'm kind of hoping she dies).

Quill can take focus in Vol 3, and Parker has at least another four contracts (with Sony) to continue with; so long as he isn't being underused (I don't think he is), I'd imagine Sony will be content; they know that by merely lending the character to Marvel, that's benefiting them in the long-term.

I'm not expecting many of these characters to feature much in the first half of the next film - that'll all be about the surviving characters, and them trying to undo what was done.

19. honestbharani

It could mean anything.. I am guessing it involves big sacrifices and the heroes , I mean the OG avengers, deciding to sacrifice themselves for the cause but right at the end, maybe just Tony and Steve figure out a way to save the rest by only giving up themselves. I am guessing they sorta traverse through the timelines and their alterations and kinda go back and forth to ensure the survival of everyone who perished in IW while sacrificing themselves.

20. RoastBeast

RoastBeast Barbary Coast

It does feel appropriate for it to be Tony and Steve, what with the "laying on a wire' conversation and who Steve is- they could get their reconciliation through that moment, when they realize what they have to do and they are in it together. IF they take out Thor, too, I do hope for a Valhalla scene, some form of closure, because the whole Asgardian demolition is one of the things that really bothers me about this one.

There should be something not negative for the rest, because sacrificing characters I am bonded to on the altar of "look how great CM is, you'll like her even better" won't win me over although I do like Brie Larsen. There's no need to dissolve 10 years to bring people into the next phase. I lack faith right now, though.

21. honestbharani

Lol, you always seem to lack faith with the MCU. Maybe it will be all for the better when they surprise you pleasantly next year. :)

22. RoastBeast

RoastBeast Barbary Coast

Just this one! I've trusted them for years and they never really let me down until now. And I hope so, so much. I want to go back and totally say, ah, that's what they were really doing! There's the missing pieces!

23. DalekbusterFitz

Robert Downey Jnr cameo in Agents of SHIELD Season Six?

24. DalekbusterFitz

I kind of agree, but I don't see Marvel separating Bruce Banner and the Hulk, and I can see Marvel wanting to keep Thor as part of the Avengers. Maybe make him a Guardian too - it would make sense if the Avengers had a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy on the team.

I also can't imagine Disney willing to shell out a fortune for Chris Pratt in Avengers 4 just for a bit scene. I think most of the snap victims won't feature much, but Disney-Marvel will want to get their money's worth out of Chris Pratt and their shared version of Spider-Man with Tom Holland.

25. RoastBeast

RoastBeast Barbary Coast

I'm with you on that guess. I don't think it is going to be a "poof" everyone's in the time stone and not dead. We're going to get missing scenes from this one that fill in the solution in progress, and the past ones too, (I hope? I do still have hope...) I think (hope?) there will be huge surprises on who is in on the fix and for how long.

But yeah, I think is why Tony didn't immediately go to guns on Strange when he appeared... I mean, that shows up in a ring of fire next to your girl and you don't shoot before a word is out? nuh-uh, I think Tony had a clue that day would come... And Strange's apology came because he'll never get another chance. Bye, Tony, sorry.