BvS Lex Luthor Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 48... I think that's a tad too old.

Even if it isn't... I still don't see it happening. He might be good though if they gave him a chance.

Good point, but if they're only using an established Lex and not one closer to Superman's age, I can see him fitting. I really want someone that can give off those "politician" mannerisms.

I really like Mark Strong, but it kills me that it would mean that we'll definitely never see his Sinestro again. That was one of my favorite comic portrayals.

No you're right, if anything should be carried over from GL, it's Strong's Sinestro

Has anyone suggested Adrian Pasdar?
MV5BMTMzOTg0NzI3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMyMDM5MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR15,0,214,314_.jpg

No, and with good reason.

Matthew McConaughey
tumblr_inline_mlx6yuWiVa1qz4rgp.jpg

OR

Richard Armitage
8.-Richard-Armitage.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Last edited:
IMO, Mark Strong is the perfect choice. However, it's such an incredibly obvious and generic choice I'm convinced it won't happen. Plus, he's already played Sinestro (even though they're not the same universe).

Because of this my vote goes to Matthew McConaughey

The more that I think about it, Hamm seems to be my top choice. Well, that's assuming that we won't see Rosenbaum in the role again.

I've said it before. Jason Clarke.

He's going to be in big demand when 2015 rolls around thanks to his starring role in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.

I also said this a while back.

Another left field choice would be Ray McKinnon. I think he is a superb actor and is starting to gain some attention with his directing also.

NX773vG.jpg

I actually wouldn't mind this. he was fantastic in profit, even if that show only lasted one season. :csad:

It depends on where Goyer/Snyder want to take the story. If they want Lex to be running for the presidency, he's the perfect age. If they want a younger Lex, then there are probably better options.

McKinnon is left field, heh. I honestly don't know much about what he's done.

Billy Zane works only if his buddy, Derek Zoolander, play Otis. ;)

I also said this a while back.

Another left field choice would be Ray McKinnon. I think he is a superb actor and is starting to gain some attention with his directing also.

NX773vG.jpg
He looks like Jim Carrey.

I thought the same thing at first. ^

Riddler?

I like the left field choices (though I know it probably won't happen, they are just my personal choices) and I'm a bit tired of the same regurgitated names flying about.

McKinnon's character in Sons Of Anarchy (Season 4) was ruthless, determined and a little eccentric. His character in Deadwood had very strong beliefs and his presence on screen drew me in.

I recommend watching some of his work.

Wayne Brady. The public would never suspect him of being a criminal. They still don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"