Liefeld Appreciation Thread

NightRiver said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Thats freakin' hilarious!!! :p

Let me add another the cover to X-Force 5, featuring Cable's new chicken wing pose:
XFORC005_COV.jpg
Apparently, Johnny Storm's face, hair and pants have all melted off.
And doesn't it look like the Thing's lower jaw is actually a rocky football helmet?

bmfunny said:
Oh, God. What has he done to Ol Blue-Eyes?
That's so sad.:(
And wasn't Cable's metal arm the right one before?

Naw, Cable's metal arm was always the left one. But the scar has always been on his right eye and his left eye was the glowing one.

You know when I went to the Wizard World East Philly in july i went to the Quesada Q&A session, and someone had the cojones to ask: "So, did you guys send Liefield back to drawing school?" THe place erupted in laughter and applause. JQ got so pist and totatlly ignored the comment. Hilarious.

NightRiver said:
Naw, Cable's metal arm was always the left one. But the scar has always been on his right eye and his left eye was the glowing one.

You know when I went to the Wizard World East Philly in july i went to the Quesada Q&A session, and someone had the cojones to ask: "So, did you guys send Liefield back to drawing school?" THe place erupted in laughter and applause. JQ got so pist and totatlly ignored the comment. Hilarious.
That's totally awesome.
Big ups for whoever did that, and maybe a beer in his future if I can find him.

Barbelith said:
And doesn't it look like the Thing's lower jaw is actually a rocky football helmet?
Ah, that means that his bottom jaw connects directly into his chest like that, so basically, he has no neck. Another "Terrence and Phillip" talker.

NightRiver said:

great, first he ignores internet criticism, now he ignores in person criticism. his time is done

and yo, let's hook up next year, I'm a philly boy too

Elijya said:
great, first he ignores internet criticism, now he ignores in person criticism. his time is done

and yo, let's hook up next year, I'm a philly boy too

Course man! Where do you get your new stuff? What shops?

You know, I'm wondering why no Liefeld has made it into Worst Moments in Comic Books. So... C'mon, you've got nothing?

[makes joke about how Liefeld's books are late, then makes joke about how he has no sense of proportion]
[then makes joke about his physical appearance]
The man looks like he works as a mechanic along with a guy named 'Mookie'.

NightRiver said:
Course man! Where do you get your new stuff? What shops?
I get my books from Showcase in Bryn Mawr, but I'm friends with the guys at showcase/atomic city down on south street too

Barbelith said:

His head probably looks the same upsidedown.

Crimson Dynamo said:
His head probably looks the same upsidedown.

No he doesn't. I checked. I think i broke my neck. :) -thud-

Ugh. I just read my X-Men: The Ultimate Guide, and I saw a panel obviously done by Liefeld. Basically, there's this girl who, judging by this certain picture, appears to have her head growing from her left shoulder. I kid you not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"