Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

I thought they said the dad was the one who killed the girl that ray loved in Boston. The one Donavan told him to pay his respects to. That might be bad enough.

I thought they said the dad was the one who killed the girl that ray loved in Boston. The one Donavan told him to pay his respects to. That might be bad enough.

yeah, i know but it seems that his sister was also suffering because of his dad...seems to me that ray's dad is responsible for many things that went wrong in boston.

Was that women Mickey took home sending mixed signals? Like Mickey thought, i thought she was into some kinda weird role playing......

Yea, I did too. Guess she wasn't though. That was ****ing hilarious though

"I was playing off of you!" lmao

I laughed when he said he can't 'bang' her because she was too old!

That whole scene was hilarious. I thought we were seeing a really evil side of him but he was genuinely surprised when he realized she was crying for real lmfai

Jon Voight deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Mickey. he is downright hilarious!

and i really think there is more to him than meets the eye. i really do not think he is the complete a$$hole Ray makes him out to be.

Jon Voight deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Mickey. he is downright hilarious!

and i really think there is more to him than meets the eye. i really do not think he is the complete a$$hole Ray makes him out to be.

I think your right because of the three brothers only Ray sees him as the SOB who could never be redeemed. The whole dead girl thing I am sometimes totally lost on that. I thought only Bridgette died who Ray blames his dad for her death. Yet James Woods character says to go pay your respects to your dead girlfriend. That had me thinking initially a episode prior to this one that Ray didn't know Bridgette was his sister til they started dating. Which would lead to drug abuse and eventual suicide later after finging out. Seeing how the brothers were mourning her passing that seems unlikely.

Mickey!!!!!!!!!

Great episode.

Anybody want a dog? LOL... :p

Voight is ****ing awesome! He really deserve the Emmy nominations next year.

I've seen many dumb fbi agents or police officers but this guy goes into the top 10. stay frosty...

that's actually one of the gripes I have with this show. I kept expecting him to be this really evil character and he's... really not. at all. lol. but I think that's sort of the point. ray sees him as the lowest form of scum on the planet, when in reality he's actually not that bad of a guy , making their relationship that much more tragic.

but this show is great so far . definitely better than the crapfest dexter has become.

Just to offer some clarification but there are 2 dead girls that Ray considers his dad responsible for their deaths.

There is Ray’s ex-girlfriend who was killed by the actor after Mickey got him high on drugs. Ray & Company framed Mickey for the murder. Now Mickey is looking to extort him.

The other dead girl is Ray’s sister/Mickey’s only daughter. Not sure why Ray holds Mickey responsible but Ray thought Mickey was abusive (hence his shock when he found out his brothers not Mickey dislocated her shoulders rough housing). She was pregnant and on drugs. So perhaps Ray thinks Mickey sexually abused her which lead to her suicide?

WOW just WOW

this show is freaking great.

If Mickey dies I'm gonna be so ****ing pissed off

I'd say Bunchy dies, TBH.

I kinda hope he does. I like the dude but he's kind of annoying. I mean, I get why he's so whiny all the time I mean, who wouldn't be. But it's still annoying

I was praying for Mick this past episode.I didn't want that bastard to die and I was hoping they weren't stretching out the digging of his grave for some dramatic reason. Like they wanted to shoot em then fade to black. How awesome was it that Mick was actually there for Darryl? Then he goes out and knocks that dude out.

I figured with all of the stalling that Mick was safe. What I hadn't realized was that the girl that the movie star killed was the same one that Ray had dated in Boston. I'm kinda slow that way. :(

You are not the only one who just put that together.

yea i didn't put it together either... i hope the whole 'mystery' about everyones past is revealed in a satisfying way.

Well, in spite of some of these reveals or because of them, this is still a great show. :)

Great ep. I guess that old chick picked the wrong time to get closure after her last encounter with Mickey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"