Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

That was a crazy episode this past week. Cookie really didn't have to do that to the kid that was tragic. He was just on the verge of making it big then bam stopped cold. I love Ray but man, he found a way this episode to screw over every female in his life. Sold the reporter a false story, confronted his wife's boyfriend, and tried to get his daughters boyfriend shipped out of state.

Sounds cold, but I'm glad he's out of the show. That story line bored me.

This show was slowing down for me, now it's jumped up a notch. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Cookie may be my new favorite character. Teenage love "Mom! Why can't you just let our love be!" storylines wear thin quick. So glad to see that crap done and over with.

And holy **** Ray is giving everyone the finger this season! If Abby doesn't shoot him before the end of this season I'll be surprised. I know she won't kill him cause he is the main character, but he's gonna keep on and she's gonna shoot his ash. The way they've been showing her using and practicing with that gun makes me think it's inevitable.

whats the point of Mickey even being there anymore. I love him and all, but i mean wtf is even going on? im assuming it all will tie together but still

I always assumed that Abbie's cop boyfriend was always using her to get to Ray for something ray did in the past, by the way he approached her in the gun range, but it looks like he'll tie into the Cookie plot.

The last episode was intense! I really liked that Abby's lover wasn't someone with a history with Ray or an undercover cop trying to take him down. That angle is so uninspiring. I hated the whole Marvin/Bridgette story but I still felt bad for him and his "dad". That part where he was begging Cookie and telling him that he'll go with him and no one has to know, etc. :(

Also, Lee is SO friggin' clueless.

Ray is the wrong person to **** with. He is about to go ape s***.

Abby is SO going to ruin all of this. :argh:

Micky is the one annoying me. He's going to do something stupid and get busted. He's my least favorite character. :(

I loved mick last season, this season hes meh... about to watch tonights eppy, hope it follows up last weeks well

I thought so. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Poor Bunchy. I know they were going to have him go this route when the little boy was lying on his lap in one of the previous eps.

Bunchy is the best character in the show

I do feel bad for him. I just want him to be happy. :(

Yea, I saw all the Bunchy stuff coming. As engaging as it is in the context of the story it's still really hard to watch. I mean, most of the time people who do abuse were abused. Ugh, great tv and, as I said, engaging tv but god damn is it uncomfortable.

In this past episode I wanted to strangle Cookie when he hopped out that car saying " snowflake". Seriously, hugging her after killing her boyfriend and acting like he was mourning along with her was tough to watch.

Also poor Bunchy, man all his scenes were so damn tragic and they just got worse. When he started talking to that boys mom I was screaming at screen"shut up and get out of there"

That last scene WTF?!

Bunchy has the most heartbreaking arc so far.

It really is. Ya gotta give it to Dash Mihok though cuz he is straight killin it this season

Good ep. The wheels have been set in motion. I can't see Terry making it out of this season; either that or he'll end up in prison and Mickey once again skates free after ruining another one of his sons lives.

Also, glad Hank Azaria's character finally got was was coming to him. That suicide was the ultimate "f-you" to him and both the wives, seeing that now Hanks character won't get the position in D.C after such controversy is looked into…...

The only thing I don't like this season is how Ray is just standing by and letting himself be cuckold. His friend even tried to tell him its not like him to let something like that go or even happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"