Iron Man 2
May 7, 2010

Thor
May 20, 2011

Captain America
July 22, 2011

The Avengers
May 4, 2012

So far Marvel Studios have done a great job of cross-weaving their characters on the big screen; Nick Fury in Iron Man 1 & 2, Stark in The Incredible Hulk and who knows what they have planned for IM 2, Thor and Captain America.

With all the cameos and subtle sub-plots leading up to The Avengers, Marvel has done what very few movies have accomplished. They have created an entire universe in which many of their various characters are finally allowed to co-exsist.

I'm more than aware you cats know all this. I just wanted a nice intro :cwink:

My question is after The Avengers is good and done, what do you want to see happen to this universe?

Do you want to see each of them continue their own stories in sequels? Maybe leading up to The Avengers 2?

What happens in the long run? What comes after Robery Downey Jr.? What comes after Norton, Hemsworth and etc.?

Do you wish by some magic Marvel gets the rights back to characters such as Spider-Man, X-Men, DareDevil and the Fantastic Four so they can come into play?

What other characters do you wish would join this awesome silver screen universe? What stories do you want to see told now that it's a possibility.

What's the future of Marvel studios in general?

But most importantly, what do YOU want to see happen?​

Guess I should have put this in Avengers sequels. Wasn't even thinking straight.

/sigh

Sorry.

I'd like The Incredible Hulk 2, Ant-Man (mostly 'cuz I think Edgar Wright is a fantastic director/screenwriter), Dr. Strange for sure.

With possibly Black Panther, and Daredevil and Fantastic Four Reboots (by Marvel Studios), and Thor 2.

All of these leading up to the second big Marvel ensemble movie, Marvel Civil War, showcasing Iron Man and Captain America back in the leads. Of course they'd be weaving in and out of the other films as well, though, hopefully naturally by this point instead of big secret cameos assuming the universe has been successfully established.

Then life after Civil War would be left for another day.

Iron man is one of my favorite films of all time.Can't wait for the next sequel!:word:

Do Captain America 2, Hulk 2, a Nick Fury movie and all that stuff, of course...

But instead of just doing a standard "Avengers 2," I really love the idea that HappyPalooza puts out there of doing a Civil War movie. I think that's about the only thing out there that could potentially be even more epic--and if done right, heartwrenching--than the first Avengers movie will hopefully be.

Civil War for Avengers 2 to would be epic . We're also not going to have Robert Downey Jr for much longer as the character so if there isn't a Iron Man 3 him appearing in Avengers 1&2 will suffice.
I want to see Hulk 2 with Ed Norton . Hulk could be in the first avangers and then go back to his series . Same with Thor( I'd like them to make mention of the Avengers in their respective sequels). Edward Wright doing a solo Ant-man film would be great .

It seems that Marvel is (at least planning; doesn't mean these will all happen) trilogies for Captain America, Thor, and The Avengers. They also seem to want to do at least one more Iron Man and one more Hulk.

Right now, Samuel L. Jackson is signed to play Fury in NINE Marvel movies. Three have been made, and two are in the works (assuming it's only Captain America and The Avengers that he'll make an appearance in). There's apparently plans for a Nick Fury movie, but beyond that, I don't know. An Avengers 2 might be cool, featuring Spider-Man and Fantastic Four after their respective re-boots.

Hi all. Second post here!

I'm so utterly excited about the Avengers movie I can't think straight! Far as I'm concerned, I'd love them to do an Avengers film every two or three years, with all the main characters, and adding news ones each film. Any of the large Marvel events could be the story line. The Avengers and the Fantastic Four side by side would be incredible. What about a film of the Kree/Skrull War?

Apparently Marvel's planned films up until 2018... o_O

I don't think the second Avengers film would be the Civil War. Think about it. Avengers 2 would probably be in 2015/2016, leaving three/four years since the first Avengers film. They'd have to introduce lots of characters in different films, and that most likley isn't realistic. The Civil War was huge, remember.
Also, Marvel would have to somehow get hold of the X-Men, Spiderman, the Fantastic Four ect. to do the story well. I'm thinking give each company a certain amount of the profit for use of the characters.
Spiderman, Fantastic Four and Daredevil are all being rebooted, so they'd need one or two films to develop the characters, tone and story direction of the films.
Plus, I think we'd need to at least see the Avengers have a second outing before dividing and fighting against eachother in a war.

So yeah, I reckon that Avengers 2 won't be the civil war, but Avengers 3 quite possibly could be.

Assuming Thor and Cap are as good as Iron Man, I want to see solo sequels before another team-up.

I like how Marvel is doing things, I see no reason to change it. Let's see Iron Man 3, Cap 2 and Thor 2 (Hulk 2?) focus on their characters with something weaved through them all that winds up paying off in The Avengers 2.

Hello....I am an idiot....I don't want to talk to any of you fine members of the SHH....I'm just a godforsaken piece of crap spammer here to fill up your website with useless spam messages.....that must be why I am now banned and being made fun of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, apart from the sequels, they will introduce new characters to the MCU and expand a little. We KNOW there are plans for a Dr. Strange, a Black Panther and an Iron Fist movie and if the rumors about the Kree/Skrull Plot for Avengers is true there might be plans for a Cpt. Marvel movie too. But I do hope, that the consistency of the MCU remains (for at least the next decade)

I hope the Kree/Skrull War will occur in the first film and the Avengers travel to the Andromeda Galaxy in the Quinjet and then in Avengers 2 or 3 the Avengers will travel again in the far reaches of deep space to fight in the Kree/Shi'ar War or Operation:Galactic Storm in which is based on recent Marvel Comic story arc from the 90's/2000's.

Also I hope to see a Galactus movie,a Silver Surfer movie and a Nova and Captain Marvel Movie even a Rom the Spaceknight movie since they all takes place in the far off reaches of the galaxy and other galaxies.

As for future Thor solo movies I hope to see him travel to other galaxies and far off regions of space in his wooden sailboat like starship the Starjammer and encouter the Rigellians and visit the Black Galaxy and confront the Rhunians/5 Black Stars,the Doomsday Star,Galactus,the Dire Wraiths and Ego the Living Planet and even the Celestials because Thor has ventured into deep space more than any other Marvel character with the exception of the Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer.

Speaking of the Fantasic Four I hope they travel to the Andromeda Galaxy and encouter the Skrulls in the reboot or future sequels.

Fantastic Four. But I think the only way it could work on film is setting it in the 60's with the original plot of Reed and co blasting off to try and beat the Russians to the moon. This is necessary for a few reasons, 1 being that the Fantastic Four just wreak of the 60's. I don't think it is possible to take there costumes seriously in any way unless you do this. Also they are just much simpler super heroes than the any of the Avengers (accept Cap, which still makes sense) and less impressive, so setting them in the modern time would just make them something of a B Avengers, which is unacceptable. But if you stick them in the 60's and make them sort of a proto-Avengers I think it would work great, and it would relieve a lot of the corniness inherent in the series. This wouldn't be much different to the general audience than Cap being set during WWII.

I also want to see the Cosmic movies build up to Annihilation in a similar fashion to the current Avengers build up, with whatever awesome characters marvel has the rights to. It wouldn't have to be exactly like the comic.

A Shield movie with Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Danvers, Carter, Woo, and Quarterman.

I would also like a Civil War movie but Avengers 2 would be way to soon, 3 at the earliest, let them develop more characters first, I don't just want it to be the Avengers fighting each other.

I guess, apart from the sequels, they will introduce new characters to the MCU and expand a little. We KNOW there are plans for a Dr. Strange, a Black Panther and an Iron Fist movie and if the rumors about the Kree/Skrull Plot for Avengers is true there might be plans for a Cpt. Marvel movie too. But I do hope, that the consistency of the MCU remains (for at least the next decade)

Agreed

If Marvel somehow worked through contracts and everything it would be so amazingly amazing! It could lead to Civil War, Secret Invasion ect. Though I doubt it could go onto Dark Reign....
It is highly unlikely for this to happen. Also there would be difficulties with Fantastic Four, Chris Evans can't exactly play two characters. I'm all for a FF reboot, the two films were awful:dry:
Would love someone to start like a thread with ideas for dream actors to play characters. :wow:

Can't Wait sequel with name The Mighty Avengers where spidey, black phanter & wolvie join the team, and then will continue with making civil war movie.....then my dreams can come true i wish it

Can't Wait sequel with name The Mighty Avengers where spidey, black phanter & wolvie join the team, and then will continue with making civil war movie.....then my dreams can come true i wish it

I don't think that Spiderman or Wolverine will be Avengers.Your wish won't come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"